Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Terrorist Attacks in London

Terrorist Attacks in London

Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:24 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Terrorist Attacks in London

[QUOTE=WarriorLife]Listen to you all - all high and mighty, telling me to post elsewhere and calling me a troll....but then turning around and dishing out equal insults and jibes. This whole thing started because I presented you all with some no-bullshit comments and opinions, and you were too weak and PC to accept them. So you whined and cried, and stomped your little feet.

You are the most boring, diluted, bland people I've ever know - I'm ashamed that you are my fellow countrymen and even more ashamed that you were given visas. I'm surprised you havn't put the US to sleep with your pathetic, conformist "with the grain" opinions. The US is slowly falling apart due to censorhip, editing, political correctness and propaganda for society that is timid, malleable and easily led. And you lot all fit quite nicely. Anyway says boo or a cuss word, and you cry.

If we all bore you so much why do you continue to keep posting and as for your "I'm ashamed you are my fellow countrymen" statement, well I suggest that's your own personal problem you need to deal with
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:27 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
If we all bore you so much why do you continue to keep posting
I don't think he can help himself. He reminds me of one of those mad drunks who hangs around bus stations yelling at people.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:27 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
If we all bore you so much why do you continue to keep posting and as for your "I'm ashamed you are my fellow countrymen" statement, well I suggest that's your own personal problem you need to deal with
I live in hope I guess. Hoepful of some challenging, engaging discussion. In this case, a serious challenge to my throwdown that online 'grief' is an insult disposable and pointless, and will be way down the pages in a few days.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:28 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WarriorLife
Listen to you all - all high and mighty, telling me to post elsewhere and calling me a troll....but then turning around and dishing out equal insults and jibes. This whole thing started because I presented you all with some no-bullshit comments and opinions, and you were too weak and PC to accept them. So you whined and cried, and stomped your little feet.

You are the most boring, diluted, bland people I've ever know - I'm ashamed that you are my fellow countrymen and even more ashamed that you were given visas. I'm surprised you havn't put the US to sleep with your pathetic, conformist "with the grain" opinions. The US is slowly falling apart due to censorhip, editing, political correctness and propaganda for society that is timid, malleable and easily led. And you lot all fit quite nicely. Anyway says boo or a cuss word, and you cry.

Ridiculous.

My condolences to the 37 victims.

erm .......I'm not sure if you know how this forum works , why don't you open up another thread in Take it Outside to debate/discuss ...there's a time, place and thread for everything
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
out of interest why should anyone have to "learn to interest you"?
Because he's an egotistical bastard halfwit?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:32 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Because he's an egotistical bastard halfwit?
Do you ever type anything that goes past one line? And has more depth and word power than a crisp packet?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Do you ever type anything that goes past one line? And has more depth and word power than a crisp packet?
Do you ever say/type anything that is remotely interesting?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:34 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Cheese and onion
Salt and Vinegar
Ready salted
ImHere

In the relevant places yes. Equally in the irrelevant places we keep it sane and sensible.

Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I live in hope I guess. Hoepful of some challenging, engaging discussion. In this case, a serious challenge to my throwdown that online 'grief' is an insult disposable and pointless, and will be way down the pages in a few days.

That's your opinion WarriorLife and you are entitled to it, however, my coming on here and posting my grief or my opinion is just as valid as yours. I feel a little closer to home with the people on here because we all felt the same terrrible knot in our stomachs when we saw the news. Just because people do not choose to debate you or throwdown a serious challenge does not validate you calling our posts disposable and pointless
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ImHere
In the relevant places yes. Equally in the irrelevant places we keep it sane and sensible.
What is sane and sensible about trying to create a phony, monotonous thread filled with plastic grief and useless pity. Explore the thread, see how I've addressed possible solutions, the future situation, the great British spirit and repercussions for society. While you lot plague me with your jealousies and insecurities and continue with the dramatic "I'm devastated" trash, there is potential to maximize communication through emotive use of intellectual fabric.

1 - you know someone who is/may be involved in the tragedy. Call them and take it from there in private.

2 - You dont know anyone and are not in London. Butt out. No need to switch on the computer, log into Expats and post some disposable message just to ease your own conscience.

3 - Engage in talk about solution, cause, repercussion, attitude, and expression

Or you can just list off flavors of crisps.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

flavors or flavours?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

austin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
so are we at war with these people or not?

if we are not, then fine.
if yes, why we surprised they bombed us?
They are at war with us.

We are at political war with them
( The real enemy are off limits: Islamic religious leaders and other Arab leaders such as Saudi princes ).

I remember when Gadaffi was the top terrorist always in the news.
One bomb close to his tent, and he was never heard from again.

The killers are not the problem, its the people who create them that are the real problem. (i.e. 72 virgins for you and don't worry your family will be taken care of by some prince)
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
flavors or flavours?
Whichever side of the pond you find yourself on.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:40 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

There's more... and then I can start on Non-potato products, have you got time in your busy schedule to hear them all?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.