Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tempting but would the wife approve?

Tempting but would the wife approve?

Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:19 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default Tempting but would the wife approve?

I am wondering if i should buy one out of solidarity but whilst their sentiments might get my wifes wholehearted approval i am less certain of their pictures being so well recieved!

http://www.babesagainstbush.com/main.html
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Cool site
Old Feb 20th 2004, 5:22 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tempting but would the wife approve?

Originally posted by Duncs
I am wondering if i should buy one out of solidarity but whilst their sentiments might get my wifes wholehearted approval i am less certain of their pictures being so well recieved!

http://www.babesagainstbush.com/main.html
Very nice of them to objectify themselves in their quest for publicity.

"Hey, if no - one listens to what you have to say. Just FLASH YOUR TITS."

Great message for Women's rights.

"Hey, Condoleezza. Get your assets out for the good of the Presidency."

Why just not run for Senator and have a nude poster campaign?

There's a bunch of women who obviously believe that men's brains really are in their pants.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:35 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by lairdside
Very nice of them to objectify themselves in their quest for publicity.

"Hey, if no - one listens to what you have to say. Just FLASH YOUR TITS."

Great message for Women's rights.

"Hey, Condoleezza. Get your assets out for the good of the Presidency."

Why just not run for Senator and have a nude poster campaign?

There's a bunch of women who obviously believe that men's brains really are in their pants.
Can i assume you are a republican then?
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:39 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Duncs
Can i assume you are a republican then?
God knows thesedays.

I'm pretty disgusted with party politics on both sides of the fence.

I'd be critical if a group of Republican ladies did the same.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:39 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

<<snip>>

Surely that theory was absolutley confirmed by the Clinton Lewinsky affair?

Only the President of the US would be caught "with his pants down".
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:43 pm
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by NC Penguin

Hmm. Perhaps the theory only holds true for 'Americanised' men?

It's probably a soft spot for me.

I've been subjected to 18 years of men talking to my tits.

I wonder if they expected them to reply?
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:47 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Only this day and age would it be reported! Noone knew about JFK shagging anything with a hole and a pulse!

If these babes are against bush, I'll buy them a Brazilian Bikini wax! That should make them happy

Patrick
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:54 pm
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Patrick
Only this day and age would it be reported! Noone knew about JFK shagging anything with a hole and a pulse!

If these babes are against bush, I'll buy them a Brazilian Bikini wax! That should make them happy

Patrick
Don't forget Warren G. Harding & Franklin Roosevelt - they were also rather enterprising.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:01 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I've been subjected to 18 years of men talking to my tits.

I wonder if they expected them to reply?
Why do women think there is more to men than there actually is, if we can't eat it, drink it, **** it or cheer for it in a sporting competition we don't care!

They might just be breasts to you but to us they are the land of promise and a bounty of hopes and dreams.

OK, no more talk about breasts I'm getting horny

Patrick
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:04 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Why do women think there is more to men than there actually is, if we can't eat it, drink it, **** it or cheer for it in a sporting competition we don't care!

They might just be breasts to you but to us they are the land of promise and a bounty of hopes and dreams.

OK, no more talk about breasts I'm getting horny

Patrick
Be a good "boy" and go play with yourself!!
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:06 pm
Pagan Sex God

Be a good "boy" and go play with yourself!!
You kidding, its been 2 minutes since I posted that, your about a minute and half late with your advice! Your forgetting I am a man

Patrick
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:12 pm
Howling at the Moon

Ok, seeing as the majority of my friends are and have been men for many years I can do nothing but agree with you here.

To me they are backache. My chiropractor recently had to "pop" two of my ribs back into place. I'm sure they are a contributing factor. At 6ft tall the effect of gravity is amplified......

Still, I'd never seen them quite that way - ooh er.

It's enough to almost make me want to wear a burqua.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:18 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Ok, seeing as the majority of my friends are and have been men for many years I can do nothing but agree with you here.

To me they are backache. My chiropractor recently had to "pop" two of my ribs back into place. I'm sure they are a contributing factor. At 6ft tall the effect of gravity is amplified......

Still, I'd never seen them quite that way - ooh er.

It's enough to almost make me want to wear a burqua.
You know if you are 6ft tall and they are big enough to give you backache then that may explain why men look at them not your eyes. For a lot of shorter guys its just unavoidable.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:27 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

Patrick
I'm sure that many out there would also consider the US to be "the land of promise and a bounty of hopes and dreams". Doesn't apply to me personally nor do I think of breasts that way either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.