Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Teen rapes dog

Teen rapes dog

Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough
Default Teen rapes dog

SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina News) - A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teen rapes dog

surely you are taking the urine with this one?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:51 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Puts a whole new light on the term "doggie style"
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:51 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

wow,
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

so if someone is 'accused' of an offence the media can print their picture and tell everyone who it is even if they may be found not guilty that worries me a bit i must be honest, not that i would defend someone like that, but what if he was found innocent he will be remember as a dog dooer for the rest of his life yuk
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:55 pm
ImHere

Now thats one sick individual.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

actually it makes me glad ive decided not to bring my dog with me
lol
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:59 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishnurse
so if someone is 'accused' of an offence the media can print their picture and tell everyone who it is even if they may be found not guilty that worries me a bit i must be honest, not that i would defend someone like that, but what if he was found innocent he will be remember as a dog dooer for the rest of his life yuk
The guy was caught red-handed (no pun intended), so I don't think that he has a chance in hell of getting away with it. I personally hope that they castrate the bastard.....
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:00 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by englishnurse
A bit like blokes that are accused of rape in the UK have their mugs splattered across the papers before going to trial.

Except he was seen in the act so I think its fairly safe to say he wont be found innocent.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

fair point and if anyone violated my family like that i would like to think that it would be me who got the pleasure in sawing off the sickos nuts
me being a gentle kind nurse you know!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:20 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Sick person indeed.Does he get the pick of the litter?

I almost married a dog but her parents hated me.

Yeah right gentle nurse, I married one, certainly not gentle
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:30 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

South Carolina, 50 million people, 15 last names
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

That is sick indeed! Makes me feel sick too.

But sick as it is, I think it's a lot more common than we'd like to imagine.
I remember many years ago I worked in a County Record Office in Yorkshire and had access to Quarter Sessions Court records, which I'd peruse in idle moments when nobody was looking! I used to be shocked to the core by some of the acts committed with animals and chickens. :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:51 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Damn , what happened between me and the chicken was personal, the case was dismissed

Originally Posted by Dimsie

I remember many years ago I worked in a County Record Office in Yorkshire and had access to Quarter Sessions Court records, which I'd peruse in idle moments when nobody was looking! I used to be shocked to the core by some of the acts committed with animals and chickens. :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dimsie

Damn straight. My sister has worked on pig farms for years and by all accounts it's not that uncommon for men to have a go at one of the pigs after a few drinks. I can see the Fox Documentary already 'Beastiality - the Last Taboo'. Wait, didn't Channel Four already do that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.