Reload this Page >

Taylor Woodrow

Taylor Woodrow

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taylor Woodrow

Originally Posted by Elvira
I find it works really well if I play their game and reply with the same sort of nonsensical platitude they spout - but in my best Home Counties accent! They seem to find it really difficult to be difficult in the face of extra-polite, well-spoken codswallop...

And then there's always Margot Leadbetter as a back-up :scared:
lol good old margot...yep i usually keep the brit upper lip with them but this avvie she just wouldn't give in to my way of thinking ...lol anyway she did in the end and i got all $10 back
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I find it works really well if I play their game and reply with the same sort of nonsensical platitude they spout - but in my best Home Counties accent! They seem to find it really difficult to be difficult in the face of extra-polite, well-spoken codswallop...

And then there's always Margot Leadbetter as a back-up :scared:
Thats me alright put on the Margot Leadbetter accent on the phone, always works
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:47 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol good old margot...yep i usually keep the brit upper lip with them but this avvie she just wouldn't give in to my way of thinking ...lol anyway she did in the end and i got all $10 back
Gotta go - one of my lads needs a ride...

Nice chatting to ya
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta go - one of my lads needs a ride...

Nice chatting to ya

same here cya ttfn
Old Feb 28th 2006, 3:35 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
I won't go anywhere near those wannabe Nazi's!

No HOA anywhere near me, thankyouverymuch.
You're lucky you have a realistic alternative...if you want to live anywhere halfway decent round here, you're pretty much stuck with them....

Last edited by Yorkieabroad; Feb 28th 2006 at 3:40 am.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Partystar
Does anyone own/has anyone ever owned a Taylor Woodrow house?

We are looking at buying one & were wondering whether anyone could give us any advice or information about them. Anything to look out for? Thanx in advance for your help.
my OH built them in the UK they were always to a high standard there.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 3:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
my OH built them in the UK they were always to a high standard there.
Bryant then? Same company, but probably not the same standards here.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Partystar
Bryant then? Same company, but probably not the same standards here.
yes Bryant