Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Taylor Woodrow

Taylor Woodrow

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:28 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taylor Woodrow

Originally Posted by lolly
so long as she doesnt start dancing down the road ,lets hope she confines it to the house

Dancing down the road?

you have NO idea!!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

so long as she doesnt start dancing down the road ,lets hope she confines it to the house

omg the neighbours..lol we have that boxer guy evander holyfield opposite the one with half an ear...he'd probably think i've gone loopier than usual
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
omg the neighbours..lol we have that boxer guy evander holyfield opposite the one with half an ear...he'd probably think i've gone loopier than usual
On the other hand it will probably just think it's that nutty English woman again !!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:29 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

You're going to frighten the horses now, RU!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
You dont answer your phone to anyone do you, I cant be asked anymore, the ringer's off and messages on
no i had to call them...silly bank charged me for changing my address....
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

On the other hand it will probably just think it's that nutty English woman again !!!

for sure...i see him jogging in the park while i'm at a slow trot
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

The reason these women get upset is because our accent intimidates them - one of my ex co-workers told me that
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:33 pm
Account Closed

The reason these women get upset is because our accent intimidates them - one of my ex co-workers told me that
hmm could be, not thought of that....they always say i speak nice..lol and i'm a scouser..they don't know here, they really don't
anyway i got me $10 back
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hmm could be, not thought of that....they always say i speak nice..lol and i'm a scouser..they don't know here, they really don't
anyway i got me $10 back
Good for you
enjoy your drink
bye
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Silly Banks, WTF most thing's over here are a big pain in the arse
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:36 pm
Homebody

I'm not sure about intimidating... I keep getting special favours because of the way I speak. Last week one of the nice Southwest ladies let me change to an earlier flight even though I'd bought a cheapo 'Funfare' ticket. "With your lovely accent, I'll see what I can do..."
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Silly Banks, WTF most thing's over here are a big pain in the arse

what really pisses me off is when they finish off by saying 'have a nice day now'
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Good for you
enjoy your drink
bye

cheers cya
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
I'm not sure about intimidating... I keep getting special favours because of the way I speak. Last week one of the nice Southwest ladies let me change to an earlier flight even though I'd bought a cheapo 'Funfare' ticket. "With your lovely accent, I'll see what I can do..."
good for you....i've always found southwest very helpful and accommodating
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:41 pm
Homebody

what really pisses me off is when they finish off by saying 'have a nice day now'

I find it works really well if I play their game and reply with the same sort of nonsensical platitude they spout - but in my best Home Counties accent! They seem to find it really difficult to be difficult in the face of extra-polite, well-spoken codswallop...

And then there's always Margot Leadbetter as a back-up :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.