Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Taylor Woodrow

Wikiposts

Taylor Woodrow

Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taylor Woodrow

Originally Posted by TruBrit
have you been to houston
Is it that bad ?????
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:02 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lolly
Is it that bad ?????

hi lolly well in some parts yes for sure... you could spend say 800,000 and without hoa you could have the equity in your house drastically reduced by some rather unsavoury (i'm being polite here guys) neighbours moving in...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:11 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

have you been to houston
Why would anyone unless they have to?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Why would anyone unless they have to?
pls read thread....it was a reply to izibear. tks
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:15 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

pls read thread....it was a reply to izibear. tks

Are you sure you are a Brit?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:16 am
Account Closed

Are you sure you are a Brit?
100% ...hmm are you
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:18 am
Homebody

100% ...hmm are you

Okay - switch your ironometer on then!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:22 am
Account Closed

Okay - switch your ironometer on then!!
it's broken....just had a snotty u.s. cow on the dog n' bone and she pissed me off...hmmm time to open the vino one thinks
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:23 am
Homebody

it's broken....just had a snotty u.s. cow on the dog n' bone and she pissed me off...hmmm time to open the vino one thinks

Oh what the heck - it's only 2.25 pm here, but I guess since I've left my heart (and liver?) in Blighty...

Cheers!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes have a nice glass you will be laughing by the time you have finished the bottle !!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:24 am
Account Closed

Oh what the heck - it's only 2.25 pm here, but I guess since I've left my heart (and liver?) in Blighty...

Cheers!
u2
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:25 am
Homebody

Yes have a nice glass you will be laughing by the time you have finished the bottle !!!!!

Between you and me: there's much else she'll do by the time she's a finished a bottle
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:25 am
Account Closed

lol i'm usually one to put the kettle on when i'm on my own however i do think a glass of red vino is called for
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Between you and me: there's much else she'll do by the time she's a finished a bottle
so long as she doesnt start dancing down the road ,lets hope she confines it to the house
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

You dont answer your phone to anyone do you, I cant be asked anymore, the ringer's off and messages on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.