Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tax advice for UK move to Nor Cal!

Tax advice for UK move to Nor Cal!

Old Jan 4th 2016, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

theOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond reputetheOAP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax advice for UK move to Nor Cal!

Originally Posted by Vanes
This is what I am seeking, a referral from someone on here who has already been though this and can refer me to someone. I don't seem to be having any luck yet though!
I've not been through it, but you say you and your company are currently in the UK. The following firms are based in London. All 3 know US/UK taxes inside out, although they may need to consult on the CA. State regulations side (but probably not). Not one of the big 4, but top expertise, so budget accordingly.

Welcome to British American Tax - British American Tax

American Tax Returns - US and UK Tax Experts Tel: 020 8946 0523

Frank Hirth | Transatlantic Tax and Accounting

Of course, if you want something on the cheap, the results may match. It depends on how serious you are.
Old Jan 4th 2016, 2:56 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax advice for UK move to Nor Cal!

No, I don't agree with Vanes' that this is his best bet at all. sorry can't seem to quote him and i agree withprevious poster that better help is needed .There is a firm of lawyers based in Austin that do exactly what you need. Take a look at their website to see that all this messing about that you are doing may not be your best course. Foster global immigration...