Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

sweets at work

sweets at work

Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sweets at work

Originally Posted by Sally
Well I'm off it's too stupid around here for me.
And you just get your arse back here................
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Well I'm off it's too stupid around here for me.
Why are you all naked Sally? Will you join me in the big unveiling of the christmas avatar on the 1st
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Why are you all naked Sally? Will you join me in the big unveiling of the christmas avatar on the 1st
My christmas one is ready
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
My christmas one is ready
Oh goody
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:05 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Not nice Tom.... You can go too far .............
You should read the thread( see post 48) which originally contained the first line only until she edited it.I think I was quite restrained in my replies.
I don't think it's nice to dismiss Rete's outpouring on her personal diabetes issues with ' it's not proven', hardly shows someone in touch with people's feelings. You will see a lot of people have disagreed with Sally's 'knowledge on genetics'.
Again Ray you are acting as the self-appointed arbitrator of the site.
People in glass houses, I have seen you consistently place less than nicey nice posts to Willmore, Desdomona, Emily the maid and pretty much anyone that dares mention moving to Florida

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Nov 28th 2006 at 2:13 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:19 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by lionheart
You should read the thread( see post 48) which originally contained the first line only until she edited it.I think I was quite restrained in my replies.
I don't think it's nice to dismiss Rete's outpouring on her personal diabetes issues with ' it's not proven', hardly shows someone in touch with people's feelings. You will see a lot of people have disagreed with Sally's 'knowledge on genetics'.
Again Ray you are acting as the self-appointed arbitrator of the site.
People in glass houses, I have seen you consistently place less than nicey nice posts to Willmore, Desdomona and the girl from Cleveland who's name escapes me.
No No ... You have been picking on her for a long time ...
Willmore deserves it ...Desi is ok now ....and if you come from Cleveland
you deserve it .. (no idea myself)...

And of course you know I'm right cos you bothered to reply
to my minor comment

self-appointed arbitrator... well somebody has to try ...

And now you edited.... Elsie the Maid you mean ....
thats a whole other story... Thing are not always as they appear ..
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:23 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
No No ... You have been picking on her for a long time ...
Willmore deserves it ...Desi is ok now ....and if you come from Cleveland
you deserve it .. (no idea myself)...

And of course you know I'm right cos you bothered to reply
to my minor comment

self-appointed arbitrator... well somebody has to try ...
That's because she talks bollocks. Emily the maid was the person from Cleveland. Then there's the naive Brits that ask about moving to Florida.
I think I'll storm off and take down my avatar after pontificating on molecular genetics
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Seahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelman
Is it just here that people have huge bowls of sweets on their desks. In almost every office there is a plate or bowl groaning under the weight of nasty american sweets and chocolates.
Even at the dentist for goodness sake they have a huge plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies (I pointed out the obvious irony here and they just couldnt see it, they saw it as an act of generosity, DUH!)
It makes me feel sick seeing people eat so much canddy all the time. Then you get people putting out plates with little collection boxes asking for donations to the candy bowl. Am I a scrooge for not contributing.
I feel often that living/working here I am in some weird children's universe where adults behave like children (specifically regarding eating). I still see eating burgers as kids food and something one grows out of when you get older. Here people always moan when they have some 'adult' food like roast chicken or spinach something or lentil something, they always look forward to the days when they can have 'comfort' childrens food like a hot dog or burger. (we get free food at my company!)

I just love broad generalizations.
Now please pass the bowl of mint M&Ms.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:31 pm
Ray

That's because she talks bollocks. Emily the maid was the person from Cleveland. Then there's the naive Brits that ask about moving to Florida.
I think I'll storm off and take down my avatar after pontificating on molecular genetics
FFS we all talk bollocks half the time ..that nothing unusual
Naive brit moving to Florida ... which one there is a few every week ..

It was Elsie the maid.... I just spoke to her ... she said she never mentioned going to Florida..

Just leave your Av alone ..and shut up
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
FFS we all talk bollocks half the time ..that nothing unusual
Naive brit moving to Florida ... which one there is a few every week ..

It was Elsie the maid.... I just spoke to her ... she said she never mentioned going to Florida..

Just leave your Av alone ..and shut up
Read the thread, again I was very restrained, did not name call, dismiss other people's feelings on their medical condition and then storm off like a spoilt child. Like everyone I have people I gravitate to and click with, others just post insufferable nonsense in every 'victim' thread going.
There appears to be some nastiness going on in the slavery thread, you need to get your old arse over there.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:42 pm
Ray

Read the thread, again I was very restrained, did not name call, dismiss other people's feelings on their medical condition and then storm off like a spoilt child. Like everyone I have people I gravitate to and click with, others just post insufferable nonsense in every 'victim' thread going.
There appears to be some nastiness going on in the slavery thread, you need to get your old arse over there.
Whatever ...but it seems it was still too far .. not your first attack there..

and less of the personal attacks on my arse !!!

PS..Elsie said she is in Cincinnati not cleveland ...
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray

READ THE THREAD
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:47 pm
Ray

READ THE THREAD
Its nothing to do with the thread ...

Go take her out for brunch ...
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Chill out fella's, all point of view taken, no punches, holding in the clinches,Have a beer and settle down, Its nearly the season to be jolly, Ho Ho Ho
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Its nothing to do with the thread ...

Go take her out for brunch ...
Okay, will do.
I will be keeping my eye on you for any signs of posts which contain anything less than niceness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.