Surprised

Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surprised

Originally Posted by Muswell Hill
Hardly surprising. American police are all a bunch of dense, gun loving, trigger happy thugs who get off beating people up. I have yet to meet one who doesn't think they are in an army special forces unit, what with their almost shaven head and huge gun. Morons, and I am certain they will all be on the shitty end of a nice long law suit stick and they get exposed for the being the thugs and neandertals they are.
What a load of shit this is. Classifying "all' is totally out of order in my book. I have no sympathy with those police who abuse their position and they deserve what they get but imo your assessment is out of order. If you are my way let me introduce you to my SIL so that you can tell him what you think. Personally I do not think you would have the balls to do it.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Personally I do not think you would have the balls to do it.
why not, will he get Tazered?
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:14 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Ah, well there's his problem. Not enough taserings on campus, plus you have to go to the library to witness the few that do occur.

Its a good way to encourage more students to go to the library (though you have to be lucky enough to escape a good tazering I suppose, so its a bit of a double edged sword)
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:15 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas_Dave
irony 1 |ˈīrənē; ˈiərnē| noun ( pl. -nies) the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect : “Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony. See note at wit .

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result : [with clause ] the irony is that I thought he could help me.

• (also dramatic or tragic irony) a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

ORIGIN early 16th cent.(also denoting Socratic irony): via Latin from Greek eirōneia ‘simulated ignorance,’ from eirōn ‘dissembler.’

Riiight
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:15 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
whilst I do agree he was a bit of a prick, at no time I believe did he represent a danger to the officers, and therefore there was a complete excessive use of force.
Some people just need to be taught a lesson, and at the risk of repeating myself he was a student afterall
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:18 pm
Thinking about it

Personally I do not think you would have the balls to do it.
I have balls the size of watermellons

But I'm seeing the doctor about it - makes it quite hard to sit down
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:35 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

With a name like Mostafa Tabatabainejad he was asking for trouble
but what if he had pulled agun from his coat and started shooting
people... he got away lightly
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:39 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
With a name like Mostafa Tabatabainejad he was asking for trouble
but what if he had pulled agun from his coat and started shooting
people... he got away lightly
he's was in a college library.

you make out like he was just some random Brazilian on the underground or something.............
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

he's was in a college library.
you make out like he was just some random Brazilian on the underground or something.............
He was ordered to leave ..he did not show he was entitled to be there ...
minimal force was used to stop a situation in its tracks ..
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

whilst I do agree he was a bit of a prick, at no time I believe did he represent a danger to the officers, and therefore there was a complete excessive use of force.
I totally agree,I find it quite appaling that these so called officers resorted to this sort of behaviour.I am aware that students can and are at times obnoxious in thier attitudes towards authority but these guys should be taught that talking and explaining why they are asking for explanations, can save a lot of trouble.It seems that some/a lot haven't got a brain cell between them and give good cops a bad name.Tazers are a useful tool in the fight against personel injury but this is out of control as the officers were.They should be hung out to dry,and thats from a professional who had to deal with this sort of thing and didnt have anything except his brains and wits.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I have balls the size of watermellons

But I'm seeing the doctor about it - makes it quite hard to sit down
Good for conductivity then.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
He was ordered to leave ..he did not show he was entitled to be there ...
minimal force was used to stop a situation in its tracks ..
I think I remember you saying once you knew what it felt like to be Tazered, after 3 or 4 shots of it would not be surprised if that chap ended up pissing him self
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Personally I cannot see why they have got to use it. If it was a 1 on 1 situation then maybe but what I have seen when people are arrested it looks like a rugby scrum with the felon at the bottom of it.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:21 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by britvic
I think I remember you saying once you knew what it felt like to be Tazered, after 3 or 4 shots of it would not be surprised if that chap ended up pissing him self
I have been stun gunned up to 250,000v .. felt like you been whacked with a nail at point of contact ..and your legs just give up and down you go ...
I bet there voltage was a lot less..more like 50K with an amperage of
0.00052 amps...

10 minutes later or even quicker you are up and about ..there is no lasting effect in normal non drug taking people..
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:23 pm
Ray

Personally I cannot see why they have got to use it. If it was a 1 on 1 situation then maybe but what I have seen when people are arrested it looks like a rugby scrum with the felon at the bottom of it.
As has happened before .. he turned out to be a lunatic ..and started spraying the place with bullets....you watch too much TV.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.