Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Superbowl party @ mine

Superbowl party @ mine

Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:59 am
'mon the cowboys

texas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Superbowl party @ mine

Howdy y'all,
For those of you in the DFW/outlying areas (and those in the vicinity on Sun 4th Feb), I'll be having a superbowl party.
If anyone would like to drop by, send me a PM and I'll forward the details.

And for all you sceptics thinking that I just got to the US and now I'm having a superbowl party and jumping on the yank sports wagon - I've been watching the Superbowl for 21 years (thanks Channel4!).

Cheers,
C

p.s. in the absence of America's team, I'll support the Colts.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:22 am
Old Southern Belle

gemini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Superbowl party @ mine

Originally Posted by texas_ranger
Howdy y'all,
For those of you in the DFW/outlying areas (and those in the vicinity on Sun 4th Feb), I'll be having a superbowl party.

And for all you sceptics thinking that I just got to the US and now I'm having a superbowl party and jumping on the yank sports wagon - I've been watching the Superbowl for 21 years (thanks Channel4!).

Cheers,
C

I'd love to come - Oh, wait a mo, you're for the Colts! Sorry just remembered I can't make it. Thanks anyway.

Bear down Chicago Bears!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy y'all,

Cheers,
C

You're gonna be in big trouble if the house is not in the condition I left it in when I get back (if they let me in again that is) - while the cats away eh chick ..... u little minx u!!! Have fun babe!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

omg superbowl, you've really got it bad.......it's all so
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TruBrit
omg superbowl, you've really got it bad.......it's all so
Stick-in-the-mud.........
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gardnma
Stick-in-the-mud.........
it really is so boring, big fat men trying to run around dressed in lycra lol
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Yes.....I know, I know.......

Its not easy being a bloke and not liking it you know......
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:27 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Versus thin men dressed in shorts and knee socks... chasing a ball and taking off their shirts when the ball goes in the net?

Let's all face it- the Canadians have us all licked with their smart Curling uniforms.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ironporer
Versus thin men dressed in shorts and knee socks... chasing a ball and taking off their shirts when the ball goes in the net?

Let's all face it- the Canadians have us all licked with their smart Curling uniforms.
lol come on our footballers are not thin they've got muscle but maybe you haven't seen much of that so wouldn't know

i don't care what they take off with bodies like they have it's good to look at
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

lol come on our footballers are not thin they've got muscle but maybe you haven't seen much of that so wouldn't know

i don't care what they take off with bodies like they have it's good to look at
lol neither do I mate, perfect specimens of the Male form
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:12 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

linemen are pretty big dudes, but most of the other players are really fit, I met our old titans quarterback steve mcnair at nashville ariport, he was pretty big and certainly not fat, and when I met Peyton Manning in a local bar he was certainly not fat.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:17 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy y'all,

Mannings a UT boy, so even when the colts beat us (fairly often) the locals are like 'oh, its OK, its Manning'

I'm for the colts too rather then the BORING BORING BEARS (exception being Devin Hester)

The bears bearly beat the Seahawks who played crap and then beat the saints who had to have a collapse at some point.

I think the colts have already beat the second best team - the Pats, so they just need to hold it together.

I really dislike Rex Grossman.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:26 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
Mannings a UT boy, so even when the colts beat us (fairly often) the locals are like 'oh, its OK, its Manning'

I'm for the colts too rather then the BORING BORING BEARS (exception being Devin Hester)

The bears bearly beat the Seahawks who played crap and then beat the saints who had to have a collapse at some point.

I think the colts have already beat the second best team - the Pats, so they just need to hold it together.

I really dislike Rex Grossman.
Ditto for Grossman...though having grown up a Bears fan in IN back when the Colts were in Baltamore I must say I am torn...as I like both teams. I really do thing that IF Urlacher and the Bears defence knock Peyton for a loop or too early and get under his skin, they will win- if the offence decides to show up. The other hald of me wants to see Manning get the monkey off his back and have a great game (or just not choke as he is prone to do historically).
Old Jan 31st 2007, 5:36 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I just want the black head coach to win.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 5:44 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.