British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Sugababes OMG (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/sugababes-omg-338512/)

basementwaj Nov 20th 2005 5:12 pm

Sugababes OMG

Everybody must download the latest sugababes video 'Push the button'
OMG its one of the steamiest music videos i have ever seen! the FCC would flip if they saw it! ha
:D

Chandler Nov 20th 2005 9:48 pm

Re: Sugababes OMG

Originally Posted by basementwaj
OMG its one of the steamiest music videos i have ever seen! the FCC would flip if they saw it! ha

ugly tree anyone?

Lord Lionheart Nov 20th 2005 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Chandler

The one in the middle is a bloke isn't it? Looks like one of Alan Partridge's lady boys.............. minging all 3

neil Nov 21st 2005 12:19 am

Originally Posted by lionheart
The one in the middle is a bloke isn't it? Looks like one of Alan Partridge's lady boys.............. minging all 3

Agreed, but I had to download it just to see, so got it from a bittorrent site. I think basementwaj must be a 12 year old boy to consider it so unbelievably steamy. It seemed like a regular music video to me.

Bob Nov 21st 2005 12:34 am

Originally Posted by neil
Agreed, but I had to download it just to see, so got it from a bittorrent site. I think basementwaj must be a 12 year old boy to consider it so unbelievably steamy. It seemed like a regular music video to me.

speaking of, my neighbour needs to be shot for his taste in shite, yet loud music...

antjen Nov 21st 2005 12:57 am

Originally Posted by Bob
speaking of, my neighbour needs to be shot for his taste in shite, yet loud music...

i can think of far too many people which need that too - especially the really annoying people in the stop go traffic on the freeways, windows down blasting their shite music, forcing everyone else to hear!!! (normally crappy rap/hippity hop)

Ant

Bob Nov 21st 2005 1:01 am

Originally Posted by antjen
i can think of far too many people which need that too - especially the really annoying people in the stop go traffic on the freeways, windows down blasting their shite music, forcing everyone else to hear!!! (normally crappy rap/hippity hop)

Well that probably wouldn't be to bad...well anything with a beat....this guy, he listens to Elton John, repeatedly...and plenty of other weird things from the 80's...he's stuck in that decade *l*

Crispyuk88 Nov 21st 2005 4:07 am

Omgkthxbye!!!!11!!!1!
:d :d :d

Bugger, you cant have caps lock on? lol
Wish they had that on some other forums :rolleyes: :mad:

snowbunny Nov 21st 2005 5:40 am

Is it the button that causes them to self-destruct?

A girl can hope.

ukemigrant Nov 21st 2005 7:27 am

viral marketing anyone?

doctor scrumpy Nov 21st 2005 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Chandler

spot on, if they are Sugarbabes, I am glad I am diabetic.

basementwaj Nov 21st 2005 9:19 am

ha ha ha LOL!!!!!!

hey, i just fancy the blond chick and that video is... erm well lets just say i like the blond :D

im 28 by the way