Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Stupid People making you laugh...

Stupid People making you laugh...

Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid People making you laugh...

Originally Posted by WarriorLife
BTW, "A bit of fun" is all anyone is interested in these days. Which is why we have such moral decay, erosion of tradition and a nation of dickheads. My idea of fun is obviously quite different to yours Ray. .
Well for me yes ... I don't think you can blame moral decay on fun..

Well tell us what fun is for you .. I presume you are stuck in a lab most days ..which to me would be the most boring of things to do in this world ..but each to their own ..
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:30 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cpe111
Its still fun - watching WarriorLife making an arse of himself - kinda off topic - but still fun
I still don't see how me calling you all out for being immature, repetitive morons is "making an ass out of myself" - I'd consider myself doing that if I joined with the enthralling "UK beer is better than US beer" discussions...so have a little respect for the truth.

The thread is called "Stupid People making you laugh..." - perhaps there is some hidden irony there afterall!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Even though it was meant as a joke,
Atleast you realised that it was meant as a joke!

If I could only show someone ONE message from this forum to give them an exact idea of the content - I would choose that one.
Is that it?

You really are a selective reader aren't you? I have put four posts onto this thread. I feel that I made a point relevant to your argument in each of the first three... (The fourth was just because you decided to ignore my first three)...

I think that you need to just calm down and not take this sort of thing so personally. Who are you to say what we can, or can not, post?

If you have a complaint, talk to the moderators rather than getting into personal slagging matches with random people on the website.

You seem to feel very happy coming out with comments when people are having a laugh... This is a discussion forum... Think of this as being down the pub with your mates.

99% of people here have no desire to talk politics or just have the same old "I am looking to move to America... Help!" conversations all the time. What is wrong with people letting off a bity of steam about their experiences while they have been in America?

Anyway, whatever... I look forward to you ignoring this post as well as my first three.

If the best that you can do is just comment on the joke e-mails, I think that you have a problem and should really look at seeking some professional help.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light

"UK beer is better than US beer"

Never a truer word
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cpe111
Never a truer word
In his defense, Yeungling Black and Tan is pretty good, although I'm not sure where you are so you may have never tried it.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CitySimon
In his defense, Yeungling Black and Tan is pretty good, although I'm not sure where you are so you may have never tried it.
I'm in Longmont, Colorado, there are a few good micros here - Left Hand Brewing Company here in Longmont makes some excellent beers.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:45 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CitySimon
Atleast you realised that it was meant as a joke!

Is that it?

You really are a selective reader aren't you? I have put four posts onto this thread. I feel that I made a point relevant to your argument in each of the first three... (The fourth was just because you decided to ignore my first three)...

I think that you need to just calm down and not take this sort of thing so personally. Who are you to say what we can, or can not, post?

If you have a complaint, talk to the moderators rather than getting into personal slagging matches with random people on the website.

You seem to feel very happy coming out with comments when people are having a laugh... This is a discussion forum... Think of this as being down the pub with your mates.

99% of people here have no desire to talk politics or just have the same old "I am looking to move to America... Help!" conversations all the time. What is wrong with people letting off a bity of steam about their experiences while they have been in America?

Anyway, whatever... I look forward to you ignoring this post as well as my first three.

If the best that you can do is just comment on the joke e-mails, I think that you have a problem and should really look at seeking some professional help.
That's the weird thing Simon. Everyone views this place as a "pub with their mates" - literally. People congregate in another thread and clink cyber-glasses together. I think it's obvious what is really going on here - this lot are the people who have made minimal to no friends in the US, and so they wrap themselves in a great big comfort blanket, which is basically some other alienated expats, and all talk CONSTANTLY about roast beef, HP sauce and pints of Boddys...with the occasional bitch about "Anyone else not like American sitcoms?"

Go out into the world and live a life that exceeds trivial cultural matters.

Sorry, but if I want to watch TV, I don't switch on the microwave. If you want to talk with your mates and have pub chat, THEN TALK WITH YOUR MATES. I'm sick of going to forums were people don't type more than one liners and then suck up to one another in pathetic cliques.

Rant over - I'm about to go home. Everyone get back to your normal "Wahahaha!!! Get this guys!!! I was talking to a silly American today, and he called a dummy a pacifier!!! What the hell is that all about, eh?!?!?!!?" into infinity....yawn...bye guys.

Last edited by WarriorLife; Jul 20th 2005 at 9:47 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:45 pm
ImHere

Personally I come here for the light hearted banter, a bit of witty repartee and the odd argument after a few hours of the very serious business of scraping mangled bodies off the roads. Strangely enough after that all I tend not to want too many indepth politico-religous and world shattering debates.

On the whole if I wanted that I'd go somewhere else I think.

Now, warrior-life (whatever that handle is supposed to mean), either join in the banter of shut up, because
A) You wont change us and
B) You're very boring after a tiresome day.

Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, hahahahaha

Get this guys.

There's this guy on the forum, he's a total to**er.... no no, it's not me; he keeps moaning about the people on this board, but he stays around anyway. Perhaps he has nothing better to do?
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:48 pm
Banned

I never asked for religious or political debate - please quote me. And as for witty repartee...what wit? All I see is puerile, juvenile taunts and teases....hardly Oscar Wilde now is it?

I use forums for discussion and education, and when I want to talk about Coronation street or the weather, I talk to my FRIENDS. Try getting some...then you won't need to power up the PC when you want to talk about Dirty Den and walking your dog
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Has he gone now, his been over here all of five minutes, such a nasty young man.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

I never asked for religious or political debate - please quote me. And as for witty repartee...what wit? All I see is puerile, juvenile taunts and teases....hardly Oscar Wilde now is it?

I use forums for discussion and education, and when I want to talk about Coronation street or the weather, I talk to my FRIENDS. Try getting some...then you won't need to power up the PC when you want to talk about Dirty Den and walking your dog
How's this for Oscar Wilde, you c***?

Why don't you just f*** off and die somewhere, you nasty piece of f***ing work.

I came to the US to get away from c***s like you, you small minded petty steaming pile of dog s***!

Have a nice day.

Vern
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:08 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by Big Vern

I came to the US to get away from c***s like you, you small minded petty steaming pile of dog s***!

Have a nice day.

Vern
Now vern, dont beat around the bush. Just come out and say it next time.

Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Vern

Have a nice day.

Vern
At least you made me largh Thankyou.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britvic
At least you made me largh Thankyou.
A pleasure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.