Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

strength and conditioning jobs

strength and conditioning jobs

Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: strength and conditioning jobs

Originally Posted by Manc
unlike cricket that has people with 2 mattresses strapped to their legs and meal breaks?
not to mention the stains on the bowler's trousers!!
Old May 30th 2009, 11:58 pm
Yas
Just Joined

Yas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meechan1983
Hi All

I am sports science graduate with honours and I have a Postgraduate diploma in strength and conditioning from Scotland and I am looking to come over to the US. I will be certified/accredited by the National Strength and Condition association in april and I am looking at the posibility of coming over to US to work in professional sport or with institutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have expierience in elite rugby
I am a S&C Coach from Manchester and now living in Los Angeles. There is no reason what so ever for someone in the States to employ you, as S&C Coaches are ten a penny in the US and some guys working in American football will work for free or next to nothing at entry level just to work in the sport that they love. If you want to do an internship you do have to be enrolled on a course over here. As already said the easiest thing to do would be to marry an American girl, I did this but it wasn`t planned so I could move here it just happened that I met my wife who is an American Pro Athlete. It is also true as I found out when in the middle east that British education is more respected than American. Also as already said it doesn`t matter how many job offers you get, they won`t get you a visa, you would have to prove that you are an expert ie. beneficial to the country and better than what`s already here.
Old May 31st 2009, 12:17 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Contact some Football teams (that's soccer for the yanks) they seem to like the English for some reason.

I think, they think we can play the game...