Reload this Page >

The states advantages and disadvantages

The states advantages and disadvantages

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

motivation is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The states advantages and disadvantages

Hi

Is there a site that I can see the states advantages and disadvantages ?

Like califonia is expensive and most earthquakes are there but it is live city .
Florida is good place to live but hurricane ...
Y state weather is very cold but ....

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:10 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The states advantages and disadvantages

Originally Posted by motivation
Hi
Like califonia is expensive and most earthquakes are there but it is live city .
Try googling State comparisions,
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:11 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Didn't you say you wanted to take a Masters in Computer Science? If that's the case, don't you know how to use a search engine to find a website that would answer your question?

If you really think you're capable of studying a Masters in the US, you should be able to answer your question yourself.

In general, if you want to make it in the US (in any sense of the word), you have to be proactive...

NC Penguin
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Thanks

But my search didn't get good results , so I would like to get help if any body knows .

bye
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:21 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
But my search didn't get good results , so I would like to get help if any body knows .bye
Ever though about stacking shelves in a supermarket instead ..
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

IanandHolly is on a distinguished road

No need to be harsh everyone.... This is a valid question for anyone relocating or immigrating. Someone's inability to search the net does not make this a useless question for others. *end rant*

Moving on, several months back... well its probably more like a year or so, a friend sent me a link which took you to a page w/a survey where you entered your likes and dislikes. The whole thing took 30 minutes or so and in the end it came up with the top ten places in America where you were most likely to like to live. It was designed by a university's geography department to try to get information about what people liked and disliked about living in certain areas.

Unfortunately I lost the link and I don't know if the site still works or not. I've recently searched for it but was unable to come up w/anything.

If i find the site i will be sure to post it as I think it could be an asset for many people looking to relocate.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by IanandHolly
No need to be harsh everyone.... This is a valid question for anyone relocating or immigrating. Someone's inability to search the net does not make this a useless question for others. *end rant*

Moving on, several months back... well its probably more like a year or so, a friend sent me a link which took you to a page w/a survey where you entered your likes and dislikes. The whole thing took 30 minutes or so and in the end it came up with the top ten places in America where you were most likely to like to live. It was designed by a university's geography department to try to get information about what people liked and disliked about living in certain areas.

Unfortunately I lost the link and I don't know if the site still works or not. I've recently searched for it but was unable to come up w/anything.

If i find the site i will be sure to post it as I think it could be an asset for many people looking to relocate.
For this reason , people have been loved and others aren't
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

http://www.bestplaces.net/default.aspx
Ok this isn't the specific site i was speaking of... however it should be a good starting point for someone wanting to know about different areas.

If you click on "Find your best place" this will take you through a similar survey.

Good luck in finding your best place
Holly
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IanandHolly
http://www.bestplaces.net/default.aspx
Ok this isn't the specific site i was speaking of... however it should be a good starting point for someone wanting to know about different areas.

If you click on "Find your best place" this will take you through a similar survey.

Good luck in finding your best place
Holly
ooooh

Here is the one I think I was thinking of...
http://www.findyourspot.com/
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

A big thank you for a great friend that I wish to mih all the best in his life .

May all your dreams become true
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:57 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Bastards! Findyourspot asks all the questions, and then asks you for your personal info. Screw that!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Bastards! Findyourspot asks all the questions, and then asks you for your personal info. Screw that!
so give out false information and say your are not from the states...
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:14 pm
Bishop John MightBe

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Its just another internet scam..run their phone number, count up all the other companies with the same number
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:32 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
Its just another internet scam..run their phone number, count up all the other companies with the same number
"National Strategy Group" - beautiful!