Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

St. Paul was amazing - thank you guys

St. Paul was amazing - thank you guys

Old Sep 10th 2001, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Tony30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,

First thank you very much for your wonderful help Alvena, Tonya, Rete and Andrew.

Ins in St. Paul was amazing. We filed there for AOS after marriage, based on K-1 visa.

We were there at 6:30 A.M. There was a line already (about 30 people). We waited till 8 A.M. when they opened the office.
We were very well prepaired with all the papers cause of your help guys.

At 9:30 A.M. we were at the counter talking to the INS woman.
She was pleasantly surprised from the way that the documents were prepared. She took all of the papers and asked us what would be the payment (check or money order).
After that she asked us to go with her to take a picture for the EA-card. The EAD was ready in 15 minutes. We payed with the money orders and were given a receipt to go for the fingerprints in another office again in St. Paul. Fingerprinting was supposed to be done within 7 days after filing for AOS.
And that was it. Quick, efficient, wonderful service.
At the fingerprint office they took my fingerprints with computer (about 30 minutes waiting). Clean and quick.

Wish to all of you the same luck guys.
Old Sep 10th 2001, 3:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Great Post.

Isn't it wonderful to be on top of things and to be dealing with an INS office that is the same way. Wonder if we could perhaps send Alvena, Andy and a few others out to the various troublesome agencies to give seminars on how to achieve maximum results with minimum effort and all done in a courteous and efficient manner.

Rita

Old Sep 10th 2001, 5:34 pm
Andy Platt

I'm not stepping into an INS office unless I really really need to!

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >