Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sports Cafes in Irvine, CA (to watch my football team)

Sports Cafes in Irvine, CA (to watch my football team)

Old Mar 13th 2014, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

SamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud of
Default Sports Cafes in Irvine, CA (to watch my football team)

I've arrived in the US 2 days ago and I wanted to find any sports bars / cafes that show the English Premier League games live in the Irvine area. Does anyone know of any place that shows all the games? I have looked online and for Irish bars but not found anything yet. Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sports Cafes in Irvine, CA (to watch my football team)

You could try the Old Ship in Fullerton and there's also an Old Ship in Santa Ana.

You could try the British Dominion club in Garden Grove - but you do have to join after 3 visits.

Don't know of any where else that might possibly show football, locally.

There's also a Patsy Irish Pub - one in Lake Forest and one on Moulton, not sure if that's Mission Viejo or Laguna Nigel.

HTH
Old Mar 13th 2014, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.hennesseystavern.com/ sometimes.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

SamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud ofSamiZ has much to be proud of

Thanks guys - that's great.
Old Mar 14th 2014, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hotscot View Post
Ah yes, I forgot about this one! There's also this one I just remembered:

http://www.malarkysirishpub.com/
Old Mar 15th 2014, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Alan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond repute

If you're in Irvine then Olde Ship in Santa Ana would be my recommendation.