sponsors

Old Jul 27th 2004, 4:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by danwil007
thank you ray, i'm very interested in item 5 could you please email me more information if you have it as there is nothing in the immigration information about this, only the one about investing $1,00,000?
Thats would be the E-2 visa.. info here
http://www.investorvisausa.com/index.html
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:16 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by danwil007
thank you ray, i'm very interested in item 5 could you please email me more information if you have it as there is nothing in the immigration information about this, only the one about investing $1,00,000?

I would be very interested to hear about your business / potential business and where you plan to live when you get here.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
I would be very interested to hear about your business / potential business and where you plan to live when you get here.
ducatiandy's in the process of doing that. IMO opinion it's a bit dodgy as it will never grant permanent residency, but if you have the money and want to live in USA then it's the only option sometimes.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
ducatiandy's in the process of doing that. IMO opinion it's a bit dodgy as it will never grant permanent residency, but if you have the money and want to live in USA then it's the only option sometimes.
Ax you say Matt its the only way for a lot of people .... the worst problem is if you have kids ..at 21 they have to leave.. so you have to marry them off beforehand....they then get citizenship and get you your GC.. there are other ways using smoke and mirrors also ..but I know a couple of people who have been here 20 years on E-2..