Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Space Tourism - What's in your wallet?

Space Tourism - What's in your wallet?

Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:15 pm
Franklin

Default Space Tourism - What's in your wallet?

If you had wads loads of dosh - would you "do it"?

I am pretty hot on efficient energy usage; I still don't own a vehicle (though I do need one and would get one if I could afford it). For most of my time in the UK I did not own a vehicle, and those that I did buy had small engines ... the last one had a 600cc 2 cylinder engine, it was a Citroen 2CV ... still miss that great little car and its purr sounding engine, but I wanted the 400cc version which imho had a better purr and did loads of miles to the gallon (especially in the Citroen Dian/Diane/Dyan body).

All the same, if I had loads of dosh I would splash out 200k in a split second to take a seat in Richard Branson's upcoming Star-Lite Star-Bright Express!

The designer of "Space Ship One" and "White Night" is going to build bigger versions of the same for Branson's space venture ... while kind of ... maybe ... but its good to know "Flash Gordon's ALIVE!" … in Branson's body!

So if you were a millionaire several times over would you like to take a ride in Branson's starlight express?????!!!!!! I know I would.

Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:36 pm
Scouse Git

torpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to all
Default Re: Space Tourism - What's in your wallet?

hell yes i would. maybe one day it'll seem ordinary, but for the here and now, what an adventure it would be!