Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Southern Pride

Southern Pride

Old Aug 30th 2004, 5:44 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light
Default Southern Pride

Gotta have a li'l Suthun Pride for this one:

http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/207402|oddlyenough|08-30-2004::11:50|reuters.html

these are southerners ... obviously, he didn't lose anything important, and beats being legless
Old Aug 30th 2004, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Southern Pride

Originally Posted by Tone
Gotta have a li'l Suthun Pride for this one:

http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/207402|oddlyenough|08-30-2004::11:50|reuters.html

these are southerners ... obviously, he didn't lose anything important, and beats being legless

I love the bit when the copper says that alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor.... Damn they grow em clever in Georgia !
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

That is so sick and wrong.

How much would you have to drink to not notice you had decapitated someone?

On one of the reports I read it said he went to bed covered in blood, would he not even notice he was wet, or that his friend didn't get out of the car?

I guess you can only hope that his friend was equally inebriated and didn't realise he was about to lose his head.
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:12 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Probably thought it was a deer

I've hit my share of the buggers here. You don't need a gun to go deer hunting in Georgia, the car works just fine.