Reload this Page >

Sorry, another G325A Question

Sorry, another G325A Question

Old Jul 10th 2002, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Karib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorry, another G325A Question

Hi everyone,

On the G 325A form, where it asks for ur last address outside the USA for over a year, if you are the UK fiancee, what address do I put there? My current UK address (where I have lived for over a year) or just put n/a or none? I am currently in the UK.

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 12th 2002, 3:20 pm
Mmwilliamson1

Default Re: Sorry, another G325A Question

Paul just put his UK address....

Old Jul 12th 2002, 5:32 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Karib,

I'm curious - you live in the UK, at an address where you've lived for over 1 year, and the UK is outside the USA. How can you possibly answer this question 'none' or 'not applicable' ?

This is not a trick question. Think to yourself - where is the last place I have lived for longer than a year that is outside the USA? Sooner or later you will say to yourself "Aha! It is here, where I am living now!"

Additional hint not intended to confuse you - the correct answer to the question is not "here".

Regards, JEff

PS - I apologize for jumping all over you. It's Friday, and I sometimes get into this kind of a mood on a Friday.

Originally posted by Karib
Hi everyone,

On the G 325A form, where it asks for ur last address outside the USA for over a year, if you are the UK fiancee, what address do I put there? My current UK address (where I have lived for over a year) or just put n/a or none? I am currently in the UK.

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 12th 2002, 8:20 pm
Mani

Karib <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > On the G 325A form, where it asks for ur last address outside the USA for over a
    > year, if you are the UK fiancee, what address do I put there? My current UK address
    > (where I have lived for over a year) or just put
    > n/a or none? I am currently in the UK.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
I was told by INS official that you have to have the last address outside the United
States in that section.

Old Jul 13th 2002, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Karib is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies.. even you Jeff

Just that the question seemed aimed more at the USC than the non-USC. Oh well...

Thanks again