Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

sorry about the short notice

sorry about the short notice

Old May 31st 2009, 10:54 am
Tired and emotional

jon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nice
Default sorry about the short notice

1. thanks every one, you've been a wealth of support an knowledge during my move to the U.S. and I'll really try to give back now I'm here

b. today the mighty Team USA take on the ordinary Ireland[sp?][real country?] in Santa Clara.

Just for the record the party starts at c&j's on Lafayette and El Camino from whenever I arrive till we leave at half twelve to get to the match

Everyone welcome, BE members should identify themselves by adopting a superior attitude and not conversing with anyone who can't place three major British cities on a map

Jon
Old May 31st 2009, 10:59 am
Tired and emotional

jon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nicejon_H1B is just really nice
Default Re: sorry about the short notice

Originally Posted by jon_H1B
1. thanks every one, you've been a wealth of support an knowledge during my move to the U.S. and I'll really try to give back now I'm here

b. today the mighty Team USA take on the ordinary Ireland[sp?][real country?] in Santa Clara.

Just for the record the party starts at c&j's on Lafayette and El Camino from whenever I arrive till we leave at half twelve to get to the match

Everyone welcome, BE members should identify themselves by adopting a superior attitude and not conversing with anyone who can't place three major British cities on a map

Jon
Sorry, forgot to mention, San Francisco Golden Gate won the league today (RSL, since you asked) and a member of the squad bought me a drink to celebrate. Have at you!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the time you posted this you're either still up from a great night out, or have got up really early to prepare for a great Sunday

Whichever it is, have a great day

Sue
Old May 31st 2009, 5:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Looking at the time you posted this you're either still up from a great night out, or have got up really early to prepare for a great Sunday

Sue
Dedication.
He haz it.
Old May 31st 2009, 5:56 pm
Tired and emotional

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue
Thanks Sue,

Was up late, now up early. Looks like I'm clearing my head the old fashioned way
Old May 31st 2009, 6:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sue,

Was up late, now up early. Looks like I'm clearing my head the old fashioned way
Hair of the dog?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:00 am
Tired and emotional

Originally Posted by Sue
Hair of the dog?
Correct Sue. Although it feels a whole lot less clever now that Monday is looming!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:01 am
Tired and emotional

Correct Sue. Although it feels a whole lot less clever now that Monday is looming!
It was a very hairy dog!