Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Something to make your mouth water!

Wikiposts

Something to make your mouth water!

Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:34 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to make your mouth water!

Originally Posted by twiggy1984
Percy Pigs from M&S!
okay, I'll bite.

What the chuffing eck are those then
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:02 am
Just Joined

Tinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really nice

If you really can't do without those little home comforts have a look at these sites..Don't know about the first but I have used 'Britsuperstore' they have m&S things too! it's not the cheapest, however it was worth spending to have the things that made me feel much more at home!

http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk

http://www.britsuperstore.com

I just got back to the UK and will happily shop and post a few things to people.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:07 am
Silly fool for love

twiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paul S
okay, I'll bite.

What the chuffing eck are those then

oht they're these wonderful little sweets from M&S that are flavoured with Elderflower and grape. And they're in the shape of little pigs.

Sounds horrid I know, but are actually hugely addictive!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Tinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really nice

oht they're these wonderful little sweets from M&S that are flavoured with Elderflower and grape. And they're in the shape of little pigs.

Here's your Percy Pigs!!
Attached Thumbnails Something to make your mouth water!-m_and_s_percey_pigs.jpg  
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:40 am
Silly fool for love

twiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell29
Here's your Percy Pigs!!
Hurrah!! aww... I miss them so much!

I think it's time to beg for another care package from the parents. Oh joy!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:47 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

actually sounds okay to me