Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game

Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game

Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game

Where they defeated the Packers. It was around 105 before we even walked into the stadium, so I hate to think how hot it actually was with 50,000 something people in there. All I know, is the shade came way to late in the 4th quarter!.
Attached Thumbnails Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game-football1.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Pic 2
Attached Thumbnails Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game-football4.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

pic 3
Attached Thumbnails Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game-football11.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

pic 4
Attached Thumbnails Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game-football9.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2003, 6:46 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some pics from last weeks Cardinal game

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Where they defeated the Packers. It was around 105 before we even walked into the stadium, so I hate to think how hot it actually was with 50,000 something people in there. All I know, is the shade came way to late in the 4th quarter!.
I'm just curious. With so many people there, how long did it take you to get out of the car park?

NC Penguin
Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

It probably took around 20 minutes to get to our car and a further 10 to 15 minutes to get home. We live real close to the ASU campus and I could probably cycle there in 15 minutes. The parking areas are all fairly close to the stadium, and even though Sun Devil is old and creaking, it does have fairly good entry and exit points. It would have been even quicker the week before for the Seahawks game, as only 23,000 showed up and by the end of the 4th, the stadium was practically empty.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:22 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

It probably took around 20 minutes to get to our car and a further 10 to 15 minutes to get home. We live real close to the ASU campus and I could probably cycle there in 15 minutes. The parking areas are all fairly close to the stadium, and even though Sun Devil is old and creaking, it does have fairly good entry and exit points. It would have been even quicker the week before for the Seahawks game, as only 23,000 showed up and by the end of the 4th, the stadium was practically empty.

How much is it for a ticket there?

The cowboys charge $37 for the very cheapest. Decent tickets range from half a pony to $1000's.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:25 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
How much is it for a ticket there?

The cowboys charge $37 for the very cheapest. Decent tickets range from half a pony to $1000's.
The Cowboys are going to stomp the Cardinals this weekend. Above 0.500 for the first time in years, woo-hoo!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:30 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DaveC
The Cowboys are going to stomp the Cardinals this weekend. Above 0.500 for the first time in years, woo-hoo!

I know bloody amazing...the old 'Tuna' has put the willey's up 'em.
Carter threw his PB against the Jets on sunday, Bring on the Card's
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by DaveC
But the Skins will still be leading the division!! Hail to the Redskins!

Our tickets were $37 plus a $5 dollar charge on each ticket by those bastards at ticketmaster. But the cheapest tickets for Cardinal games are $27 plus the $5 per ticket charge. They are all in the endzone though. The good thing about Cards games is that you can usually buy a cheap ticket and move around to a better spot
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:02 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

But the Skins will still be leading the division!! Hail to the Redskins!

Our tickets were $37 plus a $5 dollar charge on each ticket by those bastards at ticketmaster. But the cheapest tickets for Cardinal games are $27 plus the $5 per ticket charge. They are all in the endzone though. The good thing about Cards games is that you can usually buy a cheap ticket and move around to a better spot
We're off to see the Cowboys v Redskins game in November. Ticketmaster's website would only let us book the cheap seats. Tickets were $36 + convenience charge of $6.50 and a handling fee of $3.50.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd kill for those tickets!

I just hope the Skins make it out AZ way next year
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:42 am
100% Pure

I'd kill for those tickets!

I just hope the Skins make it out AZ way next year
I'm looking forward to it, it's a birthday treat for me and my first NFL game. I did manage to go to the 2000 Orange Bowl to support OU.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

You live in Texas, but cheered for OU? Is there a bounty on your head locally?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 1:20 am
100% Pure

You live in Texas, but cheered for OU? Is there a bounty on your head locally?
Well that game was in Miami against Florida State so I was fairly safe! However I will be staying at home to watch the OU-Texas game on the 11th October. And just in case, I'm fleeing the country the day after for a visit to the UK....