Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

So, I guess our "In House Psychic" Got it Right!

So, I guess our "In House Psychic" Got it Right!

Old Sep 20th 2005, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, I guess our "In House Psychic" Got it Right!

OK Ray, you got it right! LOL..

Sunday morning, my boyfriend proposed to me... We had discussed it before and like I said, I didn't want to go down that road since I was afraid people would think it was all for the wrong reasons and with our history, blah blah...

Anyways, he asked, and we talked and talked about it, we still do and I think always have loved each other, there is no doubt about that... we are way past what happened when I first moved out here, all in all I feel like it was meant to be

A friend of mine had wound up buying a house across the street from him a couple of months back, which was how we ended up in touch again and it went from there....

I am completely and totally excited and on a high, and nervous all at the same time! Not to mention that there are 10 days to arrange it all! LOL.

We are getting married on September 30th in the evening at the Methodist Church that I occasionally go to, in the Hearth Room (cool place, not all holy, holy at all, with a really modern minister) with just my best friend and her fiance, and plan on going out to dinner afterwards, then we are flying to Boston Friday morning and driving to Newport, Rhode Island (struggling to find a hotel there tho that isnt fully booked)...

Just wanted to share with you all - at last I got my very own happy ending - and I get to be step"mom: to the most adorable little girl too
Old Sep 20th 2005, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, I guess our "In House Psychic" Got it Right!

Originally Posted by Lesley1020

Sunday morning, my boyfriend proposed to me... We had discussed it before and like I said, I didn't want to go down that road since I was afraid people would think it was all for the wrong reasons and with our history, blah blah...

Anyways, he asked, and we talked and talked about it, we still do and I think always have loved each other, there is no doubt about that... we are way past what happened when I first moved out here, all in all I feel like it was meant to be

A friend of mine had wound up buying a house across the street from him a couple of months back, which was how we ended up in touch again and it went from there....

I am completely and totally excited and on a high, and nervous all at the same time! Not to mention that there are 10 days to arrange it all! LOL.

We are getting married on September 30th in the evening at the Methodist Church that I occasionally go to, in the Hearth Room (cool place, not all holy, holy at all, with a really modern minister) with just my best friend and her fiance, and plan on going out to dinner afterwards, then we are flying to Boston Friday morning and driving to Newport, Rhode Island (struggling to find a hotel there tho that isnt fully booked)...

Just wanted to share with you all - at last I got my very own happy ending - and I get to be step"mom: to the most adorable little girl too
Congratulations..
Old Sep 20th 2005, 4:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I just love it when a plan comes together ....
Old Sep 20th 2005, 5:04 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Congratulations Lesley. All the best
Old Sep 20th 2005, 5:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Superb news, congratulations
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lesley1020

Fabulous news Leslie....congratulations!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

MiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!! I love a happy ending!!!

congratulations
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:16 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

I wish you all the happiness that you deserve...
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:06 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you joy.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:29 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news! Many congratulations Lesley! Hey at least we won't see you on "Bridezillas" LOL with a nice small wedding and really very little to organise.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:37 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lesley!!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:45 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Big Congrats Lesley!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:47 pm
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats!! Sounds like a happy ending.n

Here is a link that may help you find somewhere in Newport (lists places to stay & websites)...... I have stayed at the Newport Marriott which I can recommend as being very central for town. Wherever you stay definately mention you are honeymooners to at least get some bubbly!

http://www.gonewport.com/wheretostay...modations1.htm
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:15 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MiniBrit
Awesome!! I love a happy ending!!!

congratulations
More a happy start to another chapter in her life, don't you think?

NC Penguin
Old Sep 21st 2005, 1:45 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lesley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.