Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

So can we use the pics taken at Walgreens for UK passport?

So can we use the pics taken at Walgreens for UK passport?

Old Dec 26th 2011, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

englishtea66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So can we use the pics taken at Walgreens for UK passport?

Originally Posted by Gabgoeshome
That really

I am working in quite a tight time frame and budget...don't want anything to go wrong ...

If no to Walgreens ,then where?

I heard the UK just trims them

Thank you all.
I know I might be late, but if you go to AAA their camera does different countries photo's.. Walgreen, rite aid even the post office will get declined... mine did... so I went to AAA did it perfect, no problems with photo, got approved... good luck !!
Old Dec 26th 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishtea66
I know I might be late, but if you go to AAA their camera does different countries photo's.. Walgreen, rite aid even the post office will get declined... mine did... so I went to AAA did it perfect, no problems with photo, got approved... good luck !!
I went to Walgreens and did not have any problems. Me and my kids were all issued new passports with no problems with the photos we submitted.
Old Dec 26th 2011, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahG
I went to Walgreens and did not have any problems. Me and my kids were all issued new passports with no problems with the photos we submitted.
Agreed
Old Dec 28th 2011, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

englishtea66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just know mine didn't get approved because of the size.. I was just giving suggestions....if all fails.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by englishtea66
I just know mine didn't get approved because of the size.. I was just giving suggestions....if all fails.
Did you alter the picture in any way? Try to cut it to size etc?
Old Dec 30th 2011, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

My cc was just charged so I'm assuming that means the uncut pics were ok from Walmart
Old Dec 30th 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Brigette
My cc was just charged so I'm assuming that means the uncut pics were ok from Walmart
Could you do me a favor please (if you get the chance) I would love to know when you get yours back ... as our timing and $$ are not adding up this time!
Anyway we will be mailing it all off on the 7th Jan.
I am hoping 6 weeks will be enough time for 5 passports

Thanks so much.
Old Dec 30th 2011, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

If I remember rightly we got our passports within a week/10 days of our CC being charged.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Could you do me a favor please (if you get the chance) I would love to know when you get yours back ... as our timing and $$ are not adding up this time!
Anyway we will be mailing it all off on the 7th Jan.
I am hoping 6 weeks will be enough time for 5 passports

Thanks so much.
Absolutely! I'll post it in this and the timeline thread as well
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

If I remember rightly we got our passports within a week/10 days of our CC being charged.
YAY! Mine might take a little longer as no one is home to receive packages. So I might have to pick it up from DHL. I detest DHL because they always leave packages at my door even though they are suppose to be signed for, so we shall see if they leave my documents (which should arrive first) followed by my passport
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely! I'll post it in this and the timeline thread as well
Thanks so much ...I found the timeline after I posted
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks so much ...I found the timeline after I posted
no worries
Old Jan 5th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Braintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to all

Hi Sarah,

Can I ask if they had done the uk sizing in Walgreens or did they give you the bigger ones?

Thanks
Old Jan 5th 2012, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Braintreegirl
Hi Sarah,

Can I ask if they had done the uk sizing in Walgreens or did they give you the bigger ones?

Thanks
I told them it was for UK passports and they adjusted the sizing accordingly. I did nothing to the photos they gave me and sent them off as they were given to me.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Braintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to allBraintreegirl is a name known to all

I told them it was for UK passports and they adjusted the sizing accordingly. I did nothing to the photos they gave me and sent them off as they were given to me.
Thanks for your quick reply - looks like I'll have to get ours redone, although on the wiki site here it says its ok to send the us size photos and that's what threw me initially.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.