Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Snoop on your neighbours election contributions

Snoop on your neighbours election contributions

Old Mar 27th 2004, 3:18 am
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough
Default Snoop on your neighbours election contributions

Check out how your colleagues and neighbourhood contribute towards this year's election. Search by company for co-workers or zip code for neighbours.
Can even look-up for names!

For donations greater than 200 bucks

You'll be surprised how money is changing hands behind the scenes.

>click here<

>or here< check out the money map and has better neighbourhood search.

Last edited by Gross50; Mar 27th 2004 at 3:22 am.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 5:10 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Snoop on your neighbours election contributions

Originally posted by Gross50
Check out how your colleagues and neighbourhood contribute towards this year's election. Search by company for co-workers or zip code for neighbours.
Can even look-up for names!

For donations greater than 200 bucks

You'll be surprised how money is changing hands behind the scenes.

>click here<

>or here< check out the money map and has better neighbourhood search.
OOHH interesting

My zip is 89451. Out of twelve donations eleven were to Bush and nine of those were for $2000 (many were husband and wife each giving $2000).

One person did not contribute to Bush and they gave $200 to Clark.

Republican neighborhood - but I knew that.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting .

Amazing also how in Beverly Hills even unemployed people and students spend $2000 on Bush. And all the famous people on that list.... hehehe *snoop snoop*
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:15 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by HunterGreen
Interesting .

Amazing also how in Beverly Hills even unemployed people and students spend $2000 on Bush. And all the famous people on that list.... hehehe *snoop snoop*

Kerry/democratic supporters should learn to put their money where there (loud) mouth is. unless they are the 2 million jobs lost.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 12:49 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Gross50
Kerry/democratic supporters should learn to put their money where there (loud) mouth is. unless they are the 2 million jobs lost.
millionaire tax cuts were good for something then. Glad to see the well heeled are happy to give their money to the goose that keeps laying the eggs for them.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:18 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Love that site! I'm 01966 and am pleased to see that with a couple of exceptions, they're all Democrats round here.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

My neighbourhood seems to have a pretty even spread. They're all small sums (a few hundred dollars) except for one guy who donated over 12k, and is listed as an attorney. From this, I conclude I should have gone into law rather than computing.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

suzieque is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Scorchio
My neighbourhood seems to have a pretty even spread. They're all small sums (a few hundred dollars) except for one guy who donated over 12k, and is listed as an attorney. From this, I conclude I should have gone into law rather than computing.

Mine 32536 seem to pretty much have given to every party/person lots $2000 But must be a cross section here.
Great site thanks for tip.
Suzieque
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:43 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

come on now, who really needs to give away $2k to Bush, my Virginia neighborhood is a disgrace. I'd rather spend it on a plasma TV than that cowboy!