Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Simpsons Removals ( UK )

Simpsons Removals ( UK )

Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Simpsons Removals ( UK )

Well it must be Thanksgiving time as my stuff has finally arrived from the UK as promised in time for that holiday.

Never mind the fact that each box looks like it has been used to play football with, and quite a bit of my property has been damaged or broken, or the fact that they overcharged us dramatically !

Simpsons Removals have to be the biggest bunch of cowboys in the game.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:25 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simpsons Removals ( UK )

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Well it must be Thanksgiving time as my stuff has finally arrived from the UK as promised in time for that holiday.

Never mind the fact that each box looks like it has been used to play football with, and quite a bit of my property has been damaged or broken, or the fact that they overcharged us dramatically !

Simpsons Removals have to be the biggest bunch of cowboys in the game.
Do we have a "feedback" board on this site somewhere? Seems it would be useful for people when looking for a removal firm, relocation firm, immigration lawyer, immigrant-friendly bank, etc., etc., if we had a board where people post their experiences (I know the threads contain dozens of such postings, but it's hard to go back through them searching, because they're not always picked up by the keyword you'd expect).