Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Silver Saab in NJ

Wikiposts

Silver Saab in NJ

Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silver Saab in NJ

Does anyone on here live in NJ and own a silver Saab 95 with a Union Jack on the front ?

Just wondered 'cos as I was heading down the NJ Turnpike this morning one came up behind me in the middle lane and cut right infront of my truck, if he had used his mirrors he would have seen that I too have the same size union jack on my truck. I followed this geyser down to exit 4 and allthough I was behind him all the way he was totally unaware of me
After the tolls he went south on 73 as I went north toward Philly.

We could have had a chat ..... or .... if it was one of you guys that hate me (that doesn't leave many) we could of had a punch up
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:19 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silver Saab in NJ

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Does anyone on here live in NJ and own a silver Saab 95 with a Union Jack on the front ?

Just wondered 'cos as I was heading down the NJ Turnpike this morning one came up behind me in the middle lane and cut right infront of my truck, if he had used his mirrors he would have seen that I too have the same size union jack on my truck. I followed this geyser down to exit 4 and allthough I was behind him all the way he was totally unaware of me

We could have had a chat ..... or .... if it was one of you guys that hate me (that doesn't leave many) we could of had a punch up
Hmmm heading for Marlton.....wasn't me Who have you been upsetting?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Hmmm heading for Marlton.....wasn't me Who have you been upsetting?
Have you been away then ?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Actually he was headed for Berlin by the look of it. I got on 295 and down two exits to Cherry Hill.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:22 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Actually he was headed for Berlin by the look of it. I got on 295 and down two exits to Cherry Hill.
Welcome to my world
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Welcome to my world
You live there ? .... I go to Berlin quite a lot.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:25 am

You live there ? .... I go to Berlin quite a lot.
That exit on 295 would put you within shooting distance
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:30 am

That WAS a joke by the way
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Well stuff a stoat

You could've shot me.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:35 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Brian in a Saab and so's my wife
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I'm Brian in a Saab and so's my wife
Yeah .... but you live where it's warmer
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:23 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

funny how patriotic you get when you leave ...I used to have a huge Red Dragon decal on my rear view mirror, was great when I needed to find my car in the parking lot now I have a much smaller one....anyway I saw a small jeep around the area with the Welsh Flag...then one day low and behold ..it was driving into my subdivision

Walking round the block one day I saw the vehicle in a driveway.....I think my son was selling boyscout stuff cos I remember kncking on the door and starting a conversation...turns out the flag was already on the vehicle when she bought it off a welsh dude...she liked it so much she kept it....ah well...she said he was from South Wales anyway
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

I used to drive a red Volvo truck and had a small union jack on each side window. I parked on a loading dock in Boston one day and the truck next to me had the same flags in the same spot ............ The guy orriginated from Coventry.
I was also passed by some geyser with the same flags on his truck and he had a deep southern states accent, he told me he was from Bradford but put on the accent to blend in ? ............ a southern accent in Massachusettes ?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:36 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
funny how patriotic you get when you leave ...I used to have a huge Red Dragon decal on my rear view mirror, was great when I needed to find my car in the parking lot now I have a much smaller one....anyway I saw a small jeep around the area with the Welsh Flag...then one day low and behold ..it was driving into my subdivision

Walking round the block one day I saw the vehicle in a driveway.....I think my son was selling boyscout stuff cos I remember kncking on the door and starting a conversation...turns out the flag was already on the vehicle when she bought it off a welsh dude...she liked it so much she kept it....ah well...she said he was from South Wales anyway
So the Jeep was stolen then
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I used to drive a red Volvo truck and had a small union jack on each side window. I parked on a loading dock in Boston one day and the truck next to me had the same flags in the same spot ............ The guy orriginated from Coventry.
I was also passed by some geyser with the same flags on his truck and he had a deep southern states accent, he told me he was from Bradford but put on the accent to blend in ? ............ a southern accent in Massachusettes ?
So, do you prefer the ride of a US truck or a European truck? Not the looks mind, just the ride.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.