Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping stuff to Texas

Shipping stuff to Texas

Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Sofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to behold
Default Shipping stuff to Texas

Hi all.

I was wondering if anybody would be able to give me some advice on sea/air freight services. I am looking to send about 3 largish suitcases from Manchester to Houston in October time (to be collected by my OH at the other end).

Has anybody done this recently? Can you recommend any companies? Any idea of how much this should cost etc etc? Any advice/tips welcome!!

Thanks!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping stuff to Texas

anybody.....?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Britdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sofi
anybody.....?
Useful info here: http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3987

These guys seem to be well recommended: http://www.robinsons-intl.com/
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sofi
anybody.....?
sorry sofi, i saw your post yesterday but didn't reply coz i don't have any info for you. could you call some local freight companies and get a rough idea of their prices to begin with maybe?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much guys. I knew BE wouldn't let me down! I got a couple of quotes etc yesterday so I have a little bit of a better idea I'll look at the links too. Thanks again