Shipping Personal Items from California to UK

Old Jul 28th 2023, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

EarthlingHatchedInUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Personal Items from California to UK

Hello, I want to ship personal items from California to the UK:

- It is currently stored in a 5' x 8' storage unit, which is about a third full
- So, approximately 15 square feet of stuff
- Books, china, glass, art (not valuable), ceramic sculpture, outdoor gear, musical instruments, ornaments, 1 table disassembled and 2 chairs (the only furniture) - that kind of thing

The (great) advice on this forum I've found is about shipping a household of things (and also useful info. on form ToR01). Any suggestions for shipping a smaller amount to the UK?

Thank you

Last edited by EarthlingHatchedInUK; Jul 28th 2023 at 11:04 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2023, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Personal Items from California to UK

Are you moving to the UK? If so then you can use ToR and avoid import duties as there is no minimum amount that I am aware of when moving personal belongings.