Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping Personal Effects / Business Inventory

Shipping Personal Effects / Business Inventory

Old May 5th 2012, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

howard17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Personal Effects / Business Inventory

Hello, I am looking into options at the moment and still undecided if we will be staying in the USA or moving back to the UK. We have two businesses selling items online one not doing so good and the other works OK (Womens vintage clothing items mainly silk scarves and gloves) We have about 3,000 items and do not know if we could pack and ship as my wife's items / our belongings, or if we would have custom issues? We have collected these items over the years and sell only when we are offered a good price via our ebay store. We have no plans to sell these items immediately in the UK, but hope to start a new store at some point selling these items from the UK.

Our shipment back to the UK would be the smallest load size 35 cubic feet and we estimate 5 large boxes for the womens clothing and 4 boxes of personal items. We would mix the items together to help packing etc.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks