Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping Insurance - Recommendations

Shipping Insurance - Recommendations

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

PegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the rough
Default Shipping Insurance - Recommendations

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some firms for shipping insurance from Sunny Coast->Brissie to the UK?

Looking for a few suggestions other than taking the standard 3.5% from some of the shippers.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shipping Insurance - Recommendations

I would also be keen to hear if you got anything sorted my stuff was collected today but still have no insurance agh!! and time running out.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

We moved back to the uk a few months ago and used letton percival for our shipping insurance as we had used them on the way out. Their rate was just 1.6% - a lot less than the shippers rates. They are based in the UK but were happy to insure us - if you google letton percival you will find their site. I gave them a call and they e mailed me the documents which I then faxed back to them once completed. Hope this helps.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I can highly recommend LETTON PERCIVAL. Very professional and helpful and very reasonable too!!