Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping company

Shipping company

Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

rachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nice
Default Shipping company

Hi, does anyone know of any cheap shipping companies, will be going from manchester to Connecticut. Not masses of stuff ....2 chests, 4 boxes and 2 guitars......
Thanks
Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shipping company

I found a company called Upakweship. They have a few options for shipping too.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

rachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nice

Thanks, I'll try them out...any experience of Express Baggage?
Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachococo
Hi, does anyone know of any cheap shipping companies, will be going from manchester to Connecticut. Not masses of stuff ....2 chests, 4 boxes and 2 guitars......
Thanks
You may find this thread helpful.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Thanks!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally Posted by jeepgirluk
I found a company called Upakweship. They have a few options for shipping too.
I would really advise against using this company. Personal experience.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Is that Express Baggage? I am booked up with them..oh no...is it really advisable not to??
Thanks!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry just re read your email, you were referring to Upakweship weren't you. Anyone with experience of Express Baggabe?
many thanks
Rachael
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

Undefeckable will become famous soon enough

I had a fairly good experience with AngloPacific.

Pretty professional at the UK side, packed everything well etc.

Had to roll my sleeves up a little and do some chasing at the US side - just expect someone to drop the ball somewhere along the line and try to pre-empt it.

In my case my US partner of AngloPacific, Schumacher logistics, were going to deliver my stuff to the wrong address after it cleared customs here. Somebody somewhere forgot to update my address in the system.

Nothing too dramatic, everything arrived, present and accounted for, and within the timescale given.