Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

shippers - pet, household, flights

shippers - pet, household, flights

Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default shippers - pet, household, flights

Hi
I know you will probaly shoot me down but we have decided that Oz is not for us. My OH has a phobia about reptiles and snakes - it has got to the stage where he will not go out and we all have to live caged in. Seen a Dr and he recommends we return as it is so severe. He really is living on the edge. But you cannot buy health.
Any way we need shippers from Oz to UK for all the above can anyone recommend shippers for dog - personal experience please.
House hold shippers anyone to avoid?
Where to book flights back home? The internet does not seem so easy to use or I'm looking in the wrong area.
I would be grateful for any replies.
Helen
Old Dec 4th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shippers - pet, household, flights

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi
I know you will probaly shoot me down but we have decided that Oz is not for us. My OH has a phobia about reptiles and snakes - it has got to the stage where he will not go out and we all have to live caged in. Seen a Dr and he recommends we return as it is so severe. He really is living on the edge. But you cannot buy health.
Any way we need shippers from Oz to UK for all the above can anyone recommend shippers for dog - personal experience please.
Where to book flights back home? The internet does not seem so easy to use or I'm looking in the wrong area.
Helen
Why would we shoot you down? We are with you whatever, and I think that goes for everybody on any forum here. You need help and if we can, we will.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of

Hi
Helen

Hi, how about living in suburbs of metro cities, just a trial of change for better experience. Maybe ur hubby will feel happier n secure from reptiles.
I know flats r safe from such things.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:30 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Helen

Hi,

Really feel for you guys. Have you thought about a clinical psychologist? There are ones trained specifically to deal with phobias. As for the dog, Dogtainers does international transport. Used them for domestic travel for my dog when he came out of quarintine in Sydney to Brisbane. If you're dog hasn't been vacinated against rabies then they will have to spend 6 months in quarintine in the UK. The rabies vaccine gets done and then you need a blood test about 4 weeks after. This will give you levels acceptable to UK. They cannot leave until 6 months after the initial vaccine! After this time they can go back without quarintine.

Removals, you could try crown or pm MRMOVER who's in Adelaide and is in the business.

Hope this helps

Ginny
Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, sorry to hear of your dilemna.
I return on Wednesday. These are who I have used if its any help.
I am based in Mandurah, Perth, WA.

Dog - Jetpets 1300 668 309
speak to Emily

Kent removals - 9479 2000
speak to Helen

Returning with Emirates - www.emirates.com

Whisky
Old Dec 9th 2006, 11:40 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Helen
air pets oceanic for the pets (asked they don't do kids ) and for you house hold grace international will post licks as soon as I find them
Old Dec 9th 2006, 11:48 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.workingin-australia.com/experts/517

http://www.grace.com.au/

airpets are based in heathrow but will be able to point you in the right
direction our cats were well cared for and arrived happy and looking well

used greace before they packed the entire house 700cf in 6 hours it arrived in the uk with one broken cup can't recall any other breakage .do be careful though grace use robinsons in the UK predominatly and they were crap on our reacent return to aust have posted the whole story somewhere sufice to say it got messy and stressful
Old Dec 10th 2006, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toandfro
http://www.workingin-australia.com/experts/517

http://www.grace.com.au/

airpets are based in heathrow but will be able to point you in the right
direction our cats were well cared for and arrived happy and looking well

used greace before they packed the entire house 700cf in 6 hours it arrived in the uk with one broken cup can't recall any other breakage .do be careful though grace use robinsons in the UK predominatly and they were crap on our reacent return to aust have posted the whole story somewhere sufice to say it got messy and stressful
Many thanks for all your replies