Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shagged up the Arse by a neighbour

Shagged up the Arse by a neighbour

Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:38 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shagged up the Arse by a neighbour

My neighbour had an industrial pressure washer and lent it to me so I could start my own business and pay him a percentage of the profits. Yesterday (7 months into the venture and one month after being in yellow pages) he informed me he had sold it and would be coming for it soon!

Now with a new baby and my business pulled from underneath me I feel well and truly arse shagged. All the time I was pressure washing I was applying for jobs so my prospects are still firmly in the toilet.

Beware of the pissed off, self loathing Patrick for the next couple week or so, its not going to be pretty!

Patrick
Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the new baby, anyway.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:35 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shagged up the Arse by a neighbour

Originally posted by Patrick
My neighbour had an industrial pressure washer and lent it to me so I could start my own business and pay him a percentage of the profits. Yesterday (7 months into the venture and one month after being in yellow pages) he informed me he had sold it and would be coming for it soon!

Now with a new baby and my business pulled from underneath me I feel well and truly arse shagged. All the time I was pressure washing I was applying for jobs so my prospects are still firmly in the toilet.

Beware of the pissed off, self loathing Patrick for the next couple week or so, its not going to be pretty!

Patrick
Congrats on the baby, and sorry to hear about your neighbor.

Every few weeks Lowes, and Home Depot run a "buy now, pay in 12 months" deal, why not buy your own pressure washer the next time they run the offer?
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:12 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pulaski
Congrats on the baby, and sorry to hear about your neighbor.

Every few weeks Lowes, and Home Depot run a "buy now, pay in 12 months" deal, why not buy your own pressure washer the next time they run the offer?
I don't think Lowes sell this type, I am looking into other ways of either getting a machine or doing something else but it all came as a bit of a shock
Attached Thumbnails Shagged up the Arse by a neighbour-dsc00290.jpg  
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:23 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Lowes sell this type, I am looking into other ways of either getting a machine or doing something else but it all came as a bit of a shock
Good grief!!! :scared: I'm 300 miles from you and I'm still worried that you'd cause land erosion with that monster!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:55 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
Not to sound harsh, but you can't run a business using borrowed equipment from a neighbour. It was always going to be a matter of time before he was going to want it back or want to sell it.

If you are serious about your venture you should buy, lease or rent (with a contract) the equipment that you need. Why don't you offer to buy his? He sounds like the kind of guy who might take a few dollars more than he has been offered.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:09 pm
Maltesers, Flake, Mars

kazzuk is an unknown quantity at this point

See if you can buy a new one on finance. Then send out press releases to all your local papers stating that your company has just invested X amount of dollars in a new state of the art machine that can do blah, blah , blah................. this will give you lot's of free exposure. He has probably done you a favour, this will force you to take control of your own life and I'm sure you will be a success. Good luck.

P.S. Even get your wife to take a picture of you holding the baby next to your new purchase and think up a really catchy line for the papers - they love this kind of thing. Im sure that some of us on here could help you think up a good headline.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:51 am
Pagan Sex God

Originally posted by ScousePete
Not to sound harsh, but you can't run a business using borrowed equipment from a neighbour. It was always going to be a matter of time before he was going to want it back or want to sell it.

If you are serious about your venture you should buy, lease or rent (with a contract) the equipment that you need. Why don't you offer to buy his? He sounds like the kind of guy who might take a few dollars more than he has been offered.
Strangley he bought it to put me in business and the contract was that I started and ran the business and I gave him a big percentage of everything I make (not profits). We also had a gentlemens agreement that we wouldn't screw each other. This to me was solid, he obviously has no respect for agreements.

He bought it (with the intention of renting it to me) for $5000, he offered it to me for $7000. As I am seriously in debt because of the start up costs from the company (truck, adverts, yellow pages, marketing etc) I cannot afford $7000.

I am speaking to some people tomorrow about a lease, I am also looking into a couple of other ventures.

Patrick
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:25 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Strangley he bought it to put me in business and the contract was that I started and ran the business and I gave him a big percentage of everything I make (not profits). We also had a gentlemens agreement that we wouldn't screw each other. This to me was solid, he obviously has no respect for agreements.

He bought it (with the intention of renting it to me) for $5000, he offered it to me for $7000. As I am seriously in debt because of the start up costs from the company (truck, adverts, yellow pages, marketing etc) I cannot afford $7000.

I am speaking to some people tomorrow about a lease, I am also looking into a couple of other ventures.

Patrick
In the long run you sound as if you are well shut of the guy.

Good Luck Patrick
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
Sorry, to read this, just cannot relie on some people. I hope you get things sorted out soon. An congra on the new arrival.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:10 am
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

That's a rough deal Patrick. He obviously saw the chance of making a quick profit on the washer.

What were you washing with that big beast anyway?

G.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Patrick
It is a hard way to learn a lesson. In the end the only person you can really rely on is yourself. Your neighbour sounds like a real prick, you should tell him to stick his pressure washer up his arse and turn it on.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:21 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
Sorry to hear about the git next door, but Patrick, do tell us about the new baby - is this the foster daughter with the hispanic name, or a different babe? Some of us like to know all the goss

Debbie
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:35 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally posted by dbark
Sorry to hear about the git next door, but Patrick, do tell us about the new baby - is this the foster daughter with the hispanic name, or a different babe? Some of us like to know all the goss

Debbie
still our Foster Daughter, but she is a new baby to us, she started walking this weekend, well she is 8 months old its about time she got off her arse and did something. We have had several offers to take other babies but one is enough at the moment. We where also up for adoption of a 2 week old baby but where not chosen.

With the new baby waking up 2 or 3 times a night and giving us sleep deprevation there is little chance for old fashioned baby making.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:45 pm
Brit'n'TX

Patrick
invite the bar steward round then put the pressure washer's wand where the sun doesn't shine and turn on high ...

that should deal with him ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.