Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Sex Inspectors

The Sex Inspectors

Old Oct 27th 2005, 1:53 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Sex Inspectors

OMG....we get the HBO channel with an 'on demand' feature, so we can watch certain programmes whenever we like.

Last night I watched the "Sex Inspectors" and it was a hoot!

It features couples from various parts of the UK who are having problems with sex in their relationship. I particularly enjoyed programme no.5 with a couple from a Leicesterhire village (which was named...God, everyone in their neighbourhood knows all about them now LOL!). The husband was certainly lying (on his) back and presumably thinking of England.....well he was when his Mrs was trying to arouse him when the England vs France match came on the telly....

It's definitely worth checking out if you get digital cable or perhaps (?) satellite TV:

http://www.hbo.com/apps/hodschedule/hodsearch.do

(If the programmes aren't listed on that link, just go to the search box and type in "The Sex Inspectors").

PS. I learned some interesting tips too...

Last edited by Englishmum; Oct 27th 2005 at 1:56 am.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sex Inspectors

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Yes. Don't disturb your husband while there is sport on the TV.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Is there ever any "Sport" on TV in this country?
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:01 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Do tell...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

OMG....we get the HBO channel with an 'on demand' feature, so we can watch certain programmes whenever we like.

It features couples from various parts of the UK who are having problems with sex in their relationship. I particularly enjoyed programme no.5 with a couple from a Leicesterhire village (which was named...God, everyone in their neighbourhood knows all about them now LOL!). The husband was certainly lying (on his) back and presumably thinking of England.....well he was when his Mrs was trying to arouse him when the England vs France match came on the telly....

It's definitely worth checking out if you get digital cable or perhaps (?) satellite TV:

http://www.hbo.com/apps/hodschedule/hodsearch.do

(If the programmes aren't listed on that link, just go to the search box and type in "The Sex Inspectors").

You see told you it was good always learning
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:15 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I watched 3 episodes when it was on HBO. Very funny show. I find the inspectors trying to keep a straight face the most amusing!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

I found it kinda strange... esp when the gay guy starts giving the woman tips on how to give blowjobs and she's loving it...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:31 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Sex inspectors!!!!!!
Scurge of female chinese swimmers and female russian weightlifters!!!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by USBound
I found it kinda strange... esp when the gay guy starts giving the woman tips on how to give blowjobs and she's loving it...
Well reading that just made my dick do an impression of a walnut whip, any further in and it'd be hanging out my arse!!

Thanks for the visual
Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:59 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Sex Inspectors

Originally Posted by deba34
Do tell...
Er...Oooooh La La!