Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

See you at the pool!

See you at the pool!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by effi
It is probably nothing like what you imagine it to be. People think of desert, but it is really quite green here, and in the Spring the desert is full of wild flowers. Lotsa people are moving here, the eco system is slowly changing. People putting pools in, man made lakes, planting grass etc, still lots of virgin desert left though and some of the views are amazing. Long Island sounds nice, I would love to live by the ocean, maybe one day when I retire.
I went to university on Long Island. I'm glad I'm in Arizona.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:18 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by edwords
I went to university on Long Island. I'm glad I'm in Arizona.

Why?

We like it here on Long Island, but we have never lived anywhere else but the east coast of the USA. visited all the states down the east coast and Atlanta in Georgia. Always fancied visiting Arizona but don't know how I would feel about living there or not.

Which University did you go to here.