Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

See Ya Sunday

See Ya Sunday

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default See Ya Sunday

Good morning one & all. Just online before I set off to the embassy for the visa. Won't be online again till Sunday.

So all play nice now !!

Cheers

Doc
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough
Default Re: See Ya Sunday

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Good morning one & all. Just online before I set off to the embassy for the visa. Won't be online again till Sunday.

So all play nice now !!

Cheers

Doc
How bizarre! We were going to the London Embassy today too but changed our minds last minute and decided to go tomorrow instead.... we probably would have walked past you and not even have known!!! Do post or pm me on Sunday - love to hear what happened
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:02 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

Scrumpy, I suspect you will have far spicier things to catch up with when you hit the Virginian tarmac on Sunday than touching base with us lot.

Hope it all goes well at the Embassy and have a great flight!

PoW
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:05 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Just noticed that you are getting married Scrumpy! What an exciting year this is for you!

Lots and lots of good luck to you!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great flight this weekend. Welcome to the US.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everything goes well for you at the embassy! Have a safe flight and, uhm, enjoy the welcome home! *blush* lol

PS - hope the trip will go well for your dog too.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks one & all.

Arrived last night, and was ushered into the room with my brown envelope full of documents. Sat there for 5 minutes in line for my turn with the INS officials. All of a sudden a lady walks in, starts chatting to the officials before calling me over.

Seems my dog was barking so much, they rushed me through to save them all headaches. VIP or what ???

And to cap it all, I was welcomed by heavy rain. Who says these Virginians don't make you think of home straight away.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

YaY Scrumpy and dog welcome !!!

Jan
Old Oct 27th 2003, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you both survived the trip well, and that the entry went smooth.

Elaine
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:10 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Yah! Good to hear the trip went well and the dog gave 'em hell!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Thanks one & all.

Arrived last night, and was ushered into the room with my brown envelope full of documents. Sat there for 5 minutes in line for my turn with the INS officials. All of a sudden a lady walks in, starts chatting to the officials before calling me over.

Seems my dog was barking so much, they rushed me through to save them all headaches. VIP or what ???

And to cap it all, I was welcomed by heavy rain. Who says these Virginians don't make you think of home straight away.

Hey Congratulations!!!! You made it!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:57 pm

I heard they ordered tnat rain especially for you!

Welcome... and have a great time here!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well Dulles airport was somewhat wetter when Laddie decided he needed a pee too.

He has christened his first American tree this morning. Seemed to find them as practical as any tree back in England.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 1:03 pm

I wonder if the other dogs will sniff that ree and comment on his accent?
Old Oct 27th 2003, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I wonder if the other dogs will sniff that ree and comment on his accent?

It will smell of the Southdown's chalk.