Seattle AOS

Old Sep 12th 2002, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

pebbles927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seattle AOS

Hi there,

We have our AOS interview coming up very soon, and I've seen people on here talking about bringing in a new Affidavit of Support. We only filed for AOS 3 months ago, so absolutely nothing has changed with our financial situation, so I was just wondering if this was really required....are they likely to ask for it?

Also, if anybody knows, what sort of questions will they ask children, mine are 6 and 13.

If anybody could answer it would be a great help, i'm stressing out over this interview.

Thanks,

Susan
Old Sep 12th 2002, 4:30 pm
Shannon

Default Re: Seattle AOS

Originally posted by pebbles927:
Hi there,

We have our AOS interview coming up very soon, and I've seen people on here talking about bringing in a new Affidavit of Support. We only filed for AOS 3 months ago, so absolutely nothing has changed with our financial situation, so I was just wondering if this was really required....are they likely to ask for it?

Also, if anybody knows, what sort of questions will they ask children, mine are 6 and 13.

If anybody could answer it would be a great help, i'm stressing out over this interview.

Thanks,

Susan
Hey, I had my AOS interviewi n SEattle last month. It was very simple and nothing, absolutely nothing to stress over if you are in a valid relationship. I was the one asked for a new Affadavit of supplor - it was more due to lost/muddled paperwork (Nebraska - Seattle muddle) than the need for new info. I would NOT bring a new one, but have all your documents to hand should you need to provide any snippets of information they have mislaid. In our case they had lost the second W2 and didn't have my country of origin right, so needed to see my birth certificate again.

Shannon