Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sears Merchandise Replacement Agreement

Sears Merchandise Replacement Agreement

Old May 17th 2008, 10:47 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sears Merchandise Replacement Agreement

One year and 11 months after buying my Roomba at Sears it stopped working properly today. I remembered I had bought the replacement agreement but after my terrible experience with extended warranty at Best Buy I was not hopeful.

Well, they gave me a brand new latest version Roomba and I bought a new agreement for fifty dollars to cover me for another two years. (I am not even sure they are allowed to do that but the worst could happen is they have to give me a refund.0

So for once it was worth it
Old May 17th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sears Merchandise Replacement Agreement

Sears is good like that. Years ago, when I was married to my first husband, we had a mattress set from Sears. I used to lay his Navy uniform on the bed each day and poke the ribbons and things through the shirt before I put the backing bits on. When I went to flip the mattress I noticed I had made all kinds of holes in it. Sears exchanged it under the warranty, taking a little off for the time I had it.