British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   SE London to Tampa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/se-london-tampa-415955/)

friartuck Dec 30th 2006 12:15 pm

SE London to Tampa

Hi all

Just a quick note to introduce myself. Born in SE London and lived there all my life. I work in the banking field in Global Custody and recently obtained the I551 visa and will be moving to the Tampa area in 2007 to join my wife. Looking forward to the move, contributing to this site and receiving some valuable feedback, from people that have already made the move.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and that you achieve at least one of your 2007 resolutions :)

Seahorse3 Dec 30th 2006 3:24 pm

Re: SE London to Tampa

Welcome to BE friartuck.

veryfunny Dec 30th 2006 4:54 pm

Enjoy the sunshine!

Originally Posted by friartuck (Post 4236335)
Hi all

Just a quick note to introduce myself. Born in SE London and lived there all my life. I work in the banking field in Global Custody and recently obtained the I551 visa and will be moving to the Tampa area in 2007 to join my wife. Looking forward to the move, contributing to this site and receiving some valuable feedback, from people that have already made the move.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and that you achieve at least one of your 2007 resolutions :)

Partystar Dec 30th 2006 5:59 pm

Welcome to BE! :)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

anabella Dec 30th 2006 6:05 pm

Welcome to BE and Happy New Year

:)
:beer:

Patrick Hasler Dec 30th 2006 6:28 pm

You wont need much clothing :cool:
I was there 3 days before Christmas and had the AC on :cool:

Welcome anyway,

NC Penguin Dec 31st 2006 2:35 am

Originally Posted by friartuck (Post 4236335)
Hi all

Welcome to BE! It's refreshing to hear of a Brit who's going to FL on something other than an E-2...

NC Penguin

Sue Jan 3rd 2007 12:59 am

Welcome to the site and Happy New Year

dbj1000 Jan 4th 2007 12:47 pm

Not another bloody...

Oops. Sorry, that's Rushman's line. He's rather slow to respond to this thread apparently.

Welcome to BE!

Dan725 Jan 4th 2007 12:58 pm

Welcome, give us a shout if you need any hints and tips on the place.

DollyLlama Jan 4th 2007 1:46 pm

Hello and Welcome :)

Bob Jan 5th 2007 5:21 pm

Welcome to BE! :)