Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Scotland v Lithuania

Scotland v Lithuania

Old Oct 6th 2003, 11:52 am
Just Joined

BRIREID is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Scotland v Lithuania

I am going to be in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area this weekend and wanted any info on any places that had sattelite link to Sky Sports.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 12:58 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland v Lithuania

Originally posted by BRIREID
I am going to be in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area this weekend and wanted any info on any places that had sattelite link to Sky Sports.

Check out this post from Elfman, from last week.

Whenever you want to know about coverage of football from any country on US telly, go to www.soccertv.com

the England page currently shows that the Turkey game is only on PPV for bars etc:

http://www.soccertv.com/england.cfm

Not that I know Dallas at all, but you should probably be able to find an "Irish" pub that'll show it.