Scariest Moment...

Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:46 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scariest Moment...

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"
Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:59 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Apparently she wants to surf again. Very brave girl indeed. Bethany Hamilton
"only a surfer knows that feeling"...she will be back again surfing in no time and best of luck to her, one tough little lady!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:08 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
The reason why surfers get attacked WAY more than any other water user is because again from under the water all you see is a seal lion type siloutte so sharks think surfers are their next meal.
Yeah, I used to do a bit of scuba diving and we ran into sharks now and then (never great whites though!). They normally disappeared pretty quickly when they realised we weren't "normal" because of all the bubbles we were blowing out. One of my mates was after a re-breather (which doesn't give any exhaust bubbles) so he could get closer to the sharks. Err, right. I just breathed extra fast to put out as many bubbles as I could and scare the buggers off!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:36 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
Yeah, I used to do a bit of scuba diving and we ran into sharks now and then (never great whites though!). They normally disappeared pretty quickly when they realised we weren't "normal" because of all the bubbles we were blowing out. One of my mates was after a re-breather (which doesn't give any exhaust bubbles) so he could get closer to the sharks. Err, right. I just breathed extra fast to put out as many bubbles as I could and scare the buggers off!
lol

I would of torn a whole in the ass end of my wetsuit too, just so I could 'Parp' out some extra bubbles as well.