Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Savetoby.com

Savetoby.com

Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:57 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Savetoby.com

Sick ?
Funny ?
Blackmail ?
Entrepreneurial ?
Cruel ?
All of the above ?

I would have posted a poll, but don't know how! I'd vote all of the above

Sick - sick mind to think of it, definitely!
Funny - have to admit, the recipes made me chuckle....and all the while reading the site I could just picture Cleadon Little (?) in the Blazing Saddles scene "nobody move or the ni$$er gets it"
Blackmail - absolutely!
Entrepreneurial - well, he reckons to have made 20k off it so far for bugger all outlay...
Cruel - not really - at least he's taking it to a butchers rather than doing a Fatal Attraction on it...and I have to say, I'm rather partial to a bit of bunny pie myself
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Savetoby.com

Not another bunny site is it?
Kind of amusing, but I'd say stew the bugger
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:26 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Not another bunny site is it?
Kind of amusing, but I'd say stew the bugger
Has it been done before then? I just read about it on one of the UK online newspapers today....Behind the times as usual....promise me you'll buck up Yorkie...just can't get the staff.....
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Has it been done before then? I just read about it on one of the UK online newspapers today....Behind the times as usual....promise me you'll buck up Yorkie...just can't get the staff.....
I've seen a couple, the first one I think was dutch or somin' like that....not a bad idea...but the bunny can live for a while...what they should have done is have a shorter deadline and threaten to bite the head off a cute baby fluffy yellow chicken...though that actually might be worth not paying for to see if they'd go through with it
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by Bob
I've seen a couple, the first one I think was dutch or somin' like that....not a bad idea...but the bunny can live for a while...what they should have done is have a shorter deadline and threaten to bite the head off a cute baby fluffy yellow chicken...though that actually might be worth not paying for to see if they'd go through with it
Guess he need a couple of months to fatten it up - doens't look too meaty yet...