Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Save Eastenders Petition

Wikiposts

Save Eastenders Petition

Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
Where did you get that figure from Taffyles?
Hi snorkmaiden

By subtracting the current post count 3,585 from the MOTG count 15,828. There are people keeping track of posting/deletion numbers- they periodically put the current results up-until they are deleted of course

Where are you on Yahoo- I've been over there and found loads of EE clubs etc.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, I am in the Eastenders_Fanclub - I am listed as Britleah - snorkmaiden is very often taken and I'd joined the BBC America forums as Britleah.

I just came across this site

http://12.30.241.71/saveEastenders-com/

It has a great list of press contact info. Not had chance to look at the rest of it yet
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
Nice, I am in the Eastenders_Fanclub - I am listed as Britleah - snorkmaiden is very often taken and I'd joined the BBC America forums as Britleah.

I just came across this site

http://12.30.241.71/saveEastenders-com/

It has a great list of press contact info. Not had chance to look at the rest of it yet

Thanks- will meander over when I get a minute. In the meantime

David Bernath's answering service @ (301)-347-2254 .

Yep the man himself- you can listen to his voice- and let him have it. He is in London till Monday 6th- I hope there's plenty of tape in his machine....

Also, let him know if you are planning to discontinue watching BBC America, and all Discovery owned channels and if you are planning to boycott their sponsers.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:51 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

SAD BARSTEWARDS

Perhaps you can all be so pro active the next time a country is invaded or when someone has to wait a year or two for a hospital appointment.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scotch03
SAD BARSTEWARDS

Perhaps you can all be so pro active the next time a country is invaded or when someone has to wait a year or two for a hospital appointment.

OOO who's been eating your kilt. Don't worry Scotty, I do plenty of lobbying for social welfare- have done for years
Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:29 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to hear it. My kilt can now flow in an average sort of way.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scotch03
Glad to hear it. My kilt can now flow in an average sort of way.

..and next time I'm looking for volunteers on a social campaign, I'm acoming straight for you