British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   San francisco (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/san-francisco-250010/)

Rhia Aug 20th 2004 5:38 pm

San francisco

Anyone re-located here? anyone know of an ex-pat group here? I'm looking for some people to chat to about my recent move and the culture shock!! Am over here on business and could do with hearing a familiar accent!

wooo

Cheers

Rhia :)

Ray Aug 20th 2004 6:43 pm

Re: San francisco

Originally Posted by Rhia
Anyone re-located here? anyone know of an ex-pat group here? I'm looking for some people to chat to about my recent move and the culture shock!! Am over here on business and could do with hearing a familiar accent!

We Talk to anybody here..or you can go to the general area for more in-depth nonsense..

Marmitemaniac Aug 20th 2004 7:03 pm

wooo

Cheers

Me I'm just outside . . been here for 5 years now, no plans on returning either :D

bored-silly Aug 20th 2004 8:59 pm

wooo

Cheers

I'm about 14 miles south. You'll love SF but come down to the Penninsula if you want some sun :)

Bob Aug 20th 2004 10:01 pm

wooo

Cheers

Quite a lot of Brits in the bay area, I've a mate out there, but his job sent him out to Zambia for a month...

JulianB Aug 20th 2004 11:21 pm

wooo

Cheers

Me has :D

Been here almost 5 years, live in South San Francisco, work down in Santa Clara.

veryfunny Aug 22nd 2004 2:38 am

Yes I live in No cal. There a several over here just look for the Union Jack on peoples cars.

veryfunny Aug 22nd 2004 2:40 am

Originally Posted by bored-silly
I'm about 14 miles south. You'll love SF but come down to the Penninsula if you want some sun :)

Very true.