Reload this Page >

San Antonio TX Anyone??

San Antonio TX Anyone??

Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: San Antonio TX Anyone??

Originally Posted by Britdrinker
... and HEB is the initials of its founder, one Howard E. Butt.
correct and he has been the butt of many jokes over the yrs
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:35 pm
VJS
Forum Regular

VJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really nice

E is for Enormous ahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

omg you folks in san antonio.....this is so sad

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_frien...257442,00.html
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this on the news it is awful
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:23 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm planning on going to see Lily Allen, just for the hell of it. If she's crap, I'll just leave and walk about ten feet and listen to someone else.
Do you have a wristband or badge?

This'll be the first time in ages I don't plan to go to SXSW..... I'm seeing my "little brothers" on Saturday night (Snow Patrol) and not only is the show sold out, I've been checking prices of hotels for a fellow Patroller and it's .

The Patrol brigade disdain Lily as a bad ripoff of The Streets, but my brother likes her and he's got no clue about who her dad is.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Britdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud of

Platinum pass, I'm pleased to say. I'd rather see The Streets, too, although I bet that would be packed since he's better known.

I don't see Snow Patrol on the SXSW band list ... are they playing a private gig?

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Do you have a wristband or badge?

This'll be the first time in ages I don't plan to go to SXSW..... I'm seeing my "little brothers" on Saturday night (Snow Patrol) and not only is the show sold out, I've been checking prices of hotels for a fellow Patroller and it's .

The Patrol brigade disdain Lily as a bad ripoff of The Streets, but my brother likes her and he's got no clue about who her dad is.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:18 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Platinum pass, I'm pleased to say. I'd rather see The Streets, too, although I bet that would be packed since he's better known.

I don't see Snow Patrol on the SXSW band list ... are they playing a private gig?
They're playing this Sat the 10th which is not yet the official start of Music. It's a road show like any other.

I forgot to get tickets and the prices are outrageous. If I can't get them I'll be forced to go down and beg to be guestlisted. I can't bear the thought of arse kissing Neil the Pompous Tour Manager.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:09 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VJS
I just moved to San Antonio and wondered if there was any UK people about, I'm feeling homesick!
Looks like me and VJS are meeting for a beer in SA on Thursday night.

Anyone else up for it?

Lolly???

alex.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:40 pm
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by g1ant
Looks like me and VJS are meeting for a beer in SA on Thursday night.

Anyone else up for it?

Lolly???

alex.
Where are you meeting?
Old Mar 15th 2007, 4:31 am
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterbainham
Where are you meeting?
I'm still waiting for VJS to get back to me. But there is a disgustingly tacky "British" pub (Maddogs) right next to my hotel on the Riverwalk. That might be a good place to start. Unless anyone has a better idea.

Alex
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:00 pm
VJS
Forum Regular

VJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really niceVJS is just really nice

Pm'd ya...
I think I know the place you're talking about, there's a couple of 'English Style' pubs there on the riverwalk right? Either way sounds good to me!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:11 pm
Country Member

Originally Posted by VJS
Pm'd ya...
I think I know the place you're talking about, there's a couple of 'English Style' pubs there on the riverwalk right? Either way sounds good to me!
Maddogs is about as bad plastic Brit pubs go, but its handy

Alex.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

Faiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond reputeFaiythe has a reputation beyond repute

*wave* im right here in SA too!

I'm sure theres more of us lurking about if only we knew it.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Where in SA do you live ????
There is a really nice pub called the Firkin and Bull on Blanco Road we should all meet up there one night.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Britdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud of

Eeek. You must have been away a long time if you think the Firkin is a nice pub! As I recall, it's a full-on US sports bar with an Olde Englishe pub sign stuck on the front, and they don't even serve English beer.

I might be thinking of somewhere else, though.

A good drinking spot in San Antone is the Thirsty Turtle, just off the Harry Wurzbach exit on 410.

Originally Posted by lolly
Hello
Where in SA do you live ????
There is a really nice pub called the Firkin and Bull on Blanco Road we should all meet up there one night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.