SAD CASE

Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default SAD CASE

Sad case of a man abused by everybody ...and his dog ...inc the USCIS

http://www.nohumanity.com/index.htm
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:42 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SAD CASE

Originally Posted by Ray
Sad case of a man abused by everybody ...and his dog ...inc the USCIS

http://www.nohumanity.com/index.htm
He's a * scouse. Nuff said.

* Original word not suitable for delicate BE ears.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:56 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even find his complaint in all that jabber.. what's his problem? Sheesh, he got to stay in Tacoma. I hear that's one of the nicest detention centers; they get lattes and everything!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:57 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Is there anything specific to be reading or is it all one big "shame"
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:02 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
Is there anything specific to be reading or is it all one big "shame"
I'm just getting started, but it sounds like he whored his way all around my neighborhood shopping for brides (and test driving them!).
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Its all about Love gone wrong caused by the US goverment

Fatbrit has taken a special interest in this case
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:04 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

I'm reading the PDF part one, I'm on page 26, seems like a loon tbh.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:06 pm

I'm reading the PDF part one, I'm on page 26, seems like a loon tbh.
We should do one of those bunny recaps of it, like Gone With the Wind, as told by bunnies.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:09 pm

Page 25....

I thought you guys had free meds over there in the yew kay? This guy is definitely off his.

What's fatbrit interested in about it?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:10 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

Just quote Mr F's "This is not burger king" and you have the story all wrapped up.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:15 pm

Just quote Mr F's "This is not burger king" and you have the story all wrapped up.
I'm going to have to read about the girlfriend cycling in more detail later; he's hilarious.
Why don't they just both go to Indonesia? It's cheap enough to live there. I mean, he's not getting his incapacity benefits in the UK anymore anyway.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:25 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
What's fatbrit interested in about it?
FB isn't interested in him at all! He invaded a small and sleepy immigration forum I mod a couple of months ago, and gives us a random anti-US rant every couple of weeks. I've left him a PM to come over here -- then perhaps he'll leave us alone!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by fatbrit
FB isn't interested in him at all! He invaded a small and sleepy immigration forum I mod a couple of months ago, and gives us a random anti-US rant every couple of weeks. I've left him a PM to come over here -- then perhaps he'll leave us alone!
Oh noes!
this is going to seriously cut into my productivity today...
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading the quick and dirty version, only got to page 10. What a fracking man-whore!! I don't understand why he didn't just bring his bride to the UK with him!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:49 pm
Pedantic Moron

Michelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond repute

These are my quick observations, hopefully not as long as the original script

He appeared to be “searching” for an American woman to marry for residency purposes.
He overstayed the VWP but his reasons don’t make sense. The death of his brother in the UK should not be a cause for him to remain in the US
He accused the POE officers of misrepresentation for saying that his intent was to remain n in the US, which is what he said it was [the inference that this automatically implied illegally was only his]
HE blames flying for worsening his poor health [flying was his choice]
He planned to fly to Canada with the intent of entering the US illegally
He accuses his landlord of levying outrageous charges ($1,000) for breaking his lease. This is standard contractual obligations.

He says “How can a country be so evil towards an innocent tourist?” he was NOT an innocent tourist.
His timeline [if written chronologically] doesn’t make sense. In his second letter to the ambassador dated 23rd Feb, he references the “hell” at San Francisco on Jan 30th. Yet between San Francisco and the letter, he had flown to Canada and back and being homeless for 7+weeks!!

The entire tomb is filled with self pity and rhetoric. While some of what he says may be true, more may appear true and some may be downright wrong, everyone who hits trouble with a bureaucratic power feels victimized.

“Our letters to the Queen and the Foreign Secretary have not been successful. The Queen has shown the utmost contempt for the safety and welfare of UK nationals abroad.” Seriously, WTF?!?

His actions of legally changing his name and his description of why he flew the route he did into Canada makes him very suspicious. “My fingers were
unusually dry and raw when I got to Pacific Highway. I was hoping that the roughness of my skin would throw off the fingerprint scans IF I had to go through this check.” This is the actions of someone who is convinced and planning on performing something illegal.

The madness and his continued illegal actions go on and on. I’ll read the rest later, but I hope you were sarcastic, as I have very little sympathy for this man and what he has gone through so far…

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.