Sacramento

Old Jul 12th 2004, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sacramento

Ayone on here live or have ever been to Sacramento, my wife has family there and they have pointed a business venture for us to get involved with, just wanted to know a little about the place.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sacramento

Originally posted by ducatiandy
Ayone on here live or have ever been to Sacramento, my wife has family there and they have pointed a business venture for us to get involved with, just wanted to know a little about the place.
My sister lives near Sacramento, so I've been through it several times. Its hot there and just like any other big city in my opinion. But, the county my sister lives in (Placer County) seems to be one of the fastest growing counties in the nation. Don't know what kind of business you're looking for, but that area might be a good place to look. There is another person on here that lives in or near Sacramento, can't think of her name though.