Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup

Rugby World Cup

Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Rugby World Cup

This has probably been asked before but I can't find anything.
Does anyone know if the Eggchasers Final is being shown on TV over here and if so what time and channel.
I also need to plead with my neighbour, who has Fox Sports if the Fulham v Portsmouth game is on next Monday.
Thanks
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:22 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
This has probably been asked before but I can't find anything.
Does anyone know if the Eggchasers Final is being shown on TV over here and if so what time and channel.
I also need to plead with my neighbour, who has Fox Sports if the Fulham v Portsmouth game is on next Monday.
Thanks
I think its on Fox sports world but if you plan on watching it live its on at like 4am in the morning isn't it? I am sure they will show a delayed repeat though (many times like they have the semi final was (its on again tonight at 8pm)). The France V England sf was on pay per view as well, maybe the final will be as well

Patrick
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:23 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.foxsportsworld.com/named/FSW/Index/Rugby

its on at 8pm on the 25th
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:25 pm
Pagan Sex God

3pm on the 24th for the Fulham v pompy game

http://www.foxsportsworld.com/named/FSW/Index/Soccer
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:28 pm
Monkey

Trisha is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, I will be awake at 3:00 AM (central) on saturday morning watching it live on pay-per-view.

yikes.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Patrick
3pm on the 24th for the Fulham v pompy game

http://www.foxsportsworld.com/named/FSW/Index/Soccer
Thanks Patrick,
Looks like I need to set the alarm
Old Nov 19th 2003, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

the game is being shown on pay per view on IO thinks its channel 92 or something, though i know that depends on where you are im in NJ. Its also on direct tv at the reasonable price of 24.99